Game Thread | Canadiens vs. New York | 02/27/07

Spider-Man NL

Koivu can't get a shot off, all alone against the Lundqvist. Bummer, deeked and had an open net had he not lost the puck.

Second time I see him do that this year, once in shootout, and now during the game, my god...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Habs played well for having three consecutive penalty's.

Streit hit the iron and then Kovlaev got a penalty right after. The Habs need to keep skating out there.

AS for the Jagr goal sometimes players like that just score thats how it works.

2-0 Islanders of the Flyers

0-0 Sens Canes

0-0 Buff Tor.

Mediocre period for the Habs. Had a few scoring chances. 3 penalities did not help matters. Looks like Kostitsyn is our best forward out there. Creating chances for his line. Seems to look good playing with Koivu. Would have liked to seen Gorgers in the lineup instead of Boullion. Hope the Habs can pick up the intensity in the 2nd.

Mediocre period for the Habs. Had a few scoring chances. 3 penalities did not help matters. Looks like Kostitsyn is our best forward out there. Creating chances for his line. Seems to look good playing with Koivu. Would have liked to seen Gorgers in the lineup instead of Boullion. Hope the Habs can pick up the intensity in the 2nd.

I would of rather seen Gorges instead of Dandenault....

I don't thing Koivu had a good first period, he missed a couple of good opportunities, lost a puck infront of the net, shoots like Ryder...