Habs odds at winning the cup?

I really believe the Rangers will make it possibly in the 6th spot. I watched thier game tonight and I know it was against a very depleted Flyers team but they are gunning. The only thing that would cause fear to me if I were a Rangers fan is that they only have 2 home games left.

I saw them beat Pittsburg 2-1 last week. They completely dominated the game. I think the rangers are a lock to make the playoffs. I am more worried about our 2 games against them than any of our other games.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lundqvist is really hot in shootouts too. http://jeays.net/shootout/goaltenders.htm

Habs got to win their 2 games against NYR, tonight against Wash, the final game of the year against Toronto, and one out of 2 against Ottawa and Buffalo. The Bruins could be a huge win too.

No room for mistakes and off nights now boys.... GIT R' DONE!!!!!!!

:hlogo:

In the playoff hunt:

vs. Islanders 7 p.m. W :clap:

at Penguins 7 p.m. L :(

vs. Maple Leafs 7 p.m. W

vs. Bruins 7:30 p.m. W

at Bruins 7:30 p.m. W

vs. Capitals 7 p.m. (Probable Win if you look at sports betting) :)

vs. Rangers 7:30 p.m. (Pretty even, but rangers have better odds :angry: )

Senators 7:30 p.m. (Probable loss)

vs. Sabres 7 p.m. (another probable loss, but keep in mind these are just odds, anything can happen!!)

vs. Bruins 7:30 p.m. (probable Win :lol: )

at Rangers 7 p.m. (Very close)

at Maple Leafs 7 p.m (even Odds, likely OT)

By that we are probably left with 6-3-3 (15 points in our last 12 games, that's not good enough to make playoffs, but these are only prediction, so we may get luckey!! :hlogo: )

In the playoff hunt:

vs. Islanders 7 p.m. W :clap:

at Penguins 7 p.m. L :(

vs. Maple Leafs 7 p.m. W

vs. Bruins 7:30 p.m. W

at Bruins 7:30 p.m. W

vs. Capitals 7 p.m. (Probable Win if you look at sports betting) :)

vs. Rangers 7:30 p.m. (Pretty even, but rangers have better odds :angry: )

Senators 7:30 p.m. (Probable loss)

vs. Sabres 7 p.m. (another probable loss, but keep in mind these are just odds, anything can happen!!)

vs. Bruins 7:30 p.m. (probable Win :lol: )

at Rangers 7 p.m. (Very close)

at Maple Leafs 7 p.m (even Odds, likely OT)

By that we are probably left with 6-3-3 (15 points in our last 12 games, that's not good enough to make playoffs, but these are only prediction, so we may get luckey!! :hlogo: )

you can add a 'W' to the washington game...

the rangers games are going to be crucial for both teams... the rangers will have all guns blazing, i bet...

GO :hlogo: GO!

When you look at our schedule at the upcoming week, you might get a little nervous. First, on Tuesday, we play the Rangers! They are only a point up on us!! If we win and a Carolina loss, we will pull up into 7th in the East, wouldn't that be great!! It won't be easy though cuz Hendrik is hot, but so is Halak... it will be an interesting outcome Tuesday night!

Then we go to Ottawa on Friday night to play the Hot Sens... man I hate that team! We get blown out sometimes by them but then we sometimes blow them out! It will be close and hopefully rough cuz the Sens don't like playing rough hockey. Another 2 points needed on Friday night!!

Buffalo......... When I look at their lineup I think OH SHIT :o ... But yet again, they've been struggling and we've been Hot! We have a hot Goalie in Halak (hopefully he stays hot!) and our youth is starting to shine. Maybe, we might even see Huet between the pipes in this one, wouldn't that fire up the Bell Centre!!!!

Live by this quote on Saturday night!!! "If the leafs can beat em'... Then we sure as hell can!!"

I think with a bunch of heart and the odd lucky break, we can win all three and posibly pull into 6th!!

GO :hlogo: GO!!!!

This is a tough week - at most I think one win realistically? But who knows..... anything is possible

I am goinbg to assume we beat the rangers (5-2 after 2 periods), where does that put us in the race for Lord Stanley?? I'd think it's pretty good considering the canes are losing 5-1!! T.B is losing 5-2!!!!! and NYI are also losing!! Wow.. if we beat Rnagers then we may just have an awesome chance at makin' the playoffs!

Will Montreal even make the playoffs? If so, will they pass 1st round, 2nd round, conference finals, and maybe even win the Cup? What do you think?? :hlogo:

i don't know any specific odds being given but, if we make the playoffs, it would be pretty safe to bet against whoever plays us in whatever round... though, buffalo doesn't scare me as much as some other pairings (ie new jersey...)

GO :hlogo: GO!

We must win all three games... but never letting To nor the Rangers in on OT... then were screwed...

Tonights game NYR vs TO is crucial... as long as only 2 pts are given NOT 3!!!

We must win all three games... but never letting To nor the Rangers in on OT... then were screwed...

Tonights game NYR vs TO is crucial... as long as only 2 pts are given NOT 3!!!

well... rangers won 7-2 :D which is good. But if you look at the big picture.... it will likely come down to saturday night at the ACC vs TORONTO!!!! wouldnt that be a game of the ages!! If we win two of three and so does TOR then were in... if we win 2 and they win 3 were out.

ITS ALL GOING TO COME DOWN TO SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Go :hlogo: Go!!!!!!