Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Senators | 03/30/07

Spider-Man NL

You're a moderator on the site aren't you?

Seems like a pretty bizarre thing for someone in a position of authority to say.

If you are in the habit of divulging IDs or personal information on the site then I'm sure it can be shut down in a hurry.

Pish Shaw Booby

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys really think we were going to win every single game over the last three weeks of the season? Gimme a break. They lost one game, and given the Isles' defeat it's a game they could 'afford' to lose (in that the loss doesn't make the situation worse). Haven't you figured it out yet - this is NOT a team that is going to sieze its moment and pull away. Ain't gonna happen. Hasn't happened all year. They waited until the last possible instant to play well, and they're going to carry that pattern to the bitter end. If we make the playoffs, it will be on the last day of the season, in a desperate last-ditch hair-puller.

Did you guys really think we were going to win every single game over the last three weeks of the season? Gimme a break. They lost one game, and given the Isles' defeat it's a game they could 'afford' to lose (in that the loss doesn't make the situation worse). Haven't you figured it out yet - this is NOT a team that is going to sieze its moment and pull away. Ain't gonna happen. Hasn't happened all year. They waited until the last possible instant to play well, and they're going to carry that pattern to the bitter end. If we make the playoffs, it will be on the last day of the season, in a desperate last-ditch hair-puller.

LIES! I don't believe you! LALALALALALA!

:unsure:

:o

How dare you! That's it, no more nookie for you! :angry:

Faerie, you've been passing yourself around like a party favour all night!

Lord knows there isn't any thread on the tires at this point. Call me when you heal.

Halak has to stop those early shots. Montreal has pulled themselves out of an early hole a couple of times lately, but the law of averages catches up sooner or later.

Halak and the fourth line are pretty much the only players that showed up for the game,......Montreal isn't

gona go anywhere with a handfull of players showing up for a game, definetly not against OTT or any teams for that matter......no miracle will ever make up for an average team that is not giving it all.

Halak had a rough start but kept them in the game in the last half of the game.

The sole reason the Canadiens lost was not scoring on the two massive power plays. The FULL TWO MINUTE 5 on 3 and I can not even recall one scoring chance as well as the 4 minute power play (no Sheldon) but come on guys have to have a goal in those 6 minutes.

Hope for a better outing tomorrow.

A pretty dissapointing effort tongiht. Hopefully they showup against Buffalo tonight. IF they get blown out tonight, its probably not worth making the playoffs as they'll have to play Buffalo anyways. And whats the point of watching a 4 games series where the Habs get kicked around

He's not kidding, After my fifth post he showed up at my door asking to crash on my couch! :huh:

:lol:

You should start boarding up your windows. The next one to drop by is traditionally ... the notorious ALEXTREAM!

Well that was another quality effort by the lazy slugs. 3 days off and playing for their playoff liives and basically Streit, halak and Lapierre are the only players who showed up. Nice effort. How did i know Halak would get the blame by alot of you. Do Bouillon and Souray know how to play defense or hit anyone. How about blaming the shotty D zone AGAIn and an offense who can't do anything 5 on 5. That is the problem.

Does Spezza have some magical gift that when he skates into the zone the defense backs off and lets him do what he wants?

I have said it all year, no leadership + no effort + mo talent = No pLayoffs.

I am kind of surprised that half of you didn't blame the coach.

Off topic: I am really bad with computers but does anyone know how to get a avatar on here? I want to get a Darth Vader pointing using the force to choke someone out and the caption would say "I find your lack of effort disburbing" Just looking for some help on that one.

Off topic: I am really bad with computers but does anyone know how to get a avatar on here? I want to get a Darth Vader pointing using the force to choke someone out and the caption would say "I find your lack of effort disburbing" Just looking for some help on that one.

<_<

Copycat...

The Habs are still alive and kicking.

I went to the game last night and I would say Max, Begin and Streit played well.

Ryder Dandault and Franky Boy played poorly. They hit the crossbar twice which really would have made the game different. Halak rough start but really composed himself and played very well in the 2nd and 3rd.