Carey Price AHL Thread

mathieu30

Goalie Carey Price will make his AHL debut tonight.

Good luck kid.

Have some fun!

Go Dogs go!

source: rds.ca

Edited by simonus

Well, mathieu30 beat me to this scoop. I put the link to the article from the Bulldogs website up on the front page of HW:

http://www.habsworld.net/out.php?4139

I am surprised but pleased that he's getting to start an AHL game this soon. I thought they would let Carey get acclimatized to the minor pro game by participating in a few practises. I can't help but think that Yann Danis' future with the Habs organization is going to end this season, as I cannot see them bringing him back next season.

Man, are we lucky to has so many good prospects or what? Carey could be a franchise goalie. That's on top of the kids we've seen perform in the NHL this season.

If there's one thing we can't really fault the Habs in recent years, it's the way they managed to draft.

Price is chosen as first star! Great start to his AHL career - may it be short.

And hopefully it will include a memorial cup! I think that the Dogs will be a real contended this year, especially if Grab and #### are healthy! Would be great experience for all of our prospects to be Champions!