Beware of Paypal !

rafikz

I had money stolen from me becuase of paypal it was a couple of thousand dollars. But one trip to my bank and an email to pay pal and I was re-imbursed and then some. There was a bank error in my favour and I ended up a few hundred dollars.

I had money stolen from me becuase of paypal it was a couple of thousand dollars. But one trip to my bank and an email to pay pal and I was re-imbursed and then some. There was a bank error in my favour and I ended up a few hundred dollars.

so paypal is some sort of investment !!!

I used Paypal on several occasions with Ebay and getting money from completing onlines surveys and i never had problems with it so far.

I've been using PayPal for a little over a year and have never had a problem. If you're dealing with websites you trust and don't fall for phishing attempts, then you have nothing to worry about.

That's pretty cool.

Banks are generally good to reimburse people getting fooled online. Sometimes I even wonder if people who are getting screwed are not working for the thiefs..

That's pretty cool.

Banks are generally good to reimburse people getting fooled online. Sometimes I even wonder if people who are getting screwed are not working for the thiefs..

Yeah and from what I know those guys are almost impossible to catch because most of them reside outside of the US and Canada.

all the scammers are from Nigeria.

I don't remember where I saw this but a british dude go hooked on with some nigerians an decided to have fun with them...the things he made them do !!! :lol: