Canada's Top Secret Espionage Quarter

beliveau1

Canada's Spy Quarter

Came across this article about Canada's poppy inlaid quarter - and these people are a part of the chain responsible for U.S. security? Must have been one of George's inbred cousins....... :blink:

Should we be surprised? Oh boy, I guess the cold war being over has those guys bored. Sounds to me like the United States Defense Department is trying to legitmize their budget.

It wouldn't at all surprise me if the guy who found the coin looked like this guy:

falling_down.jpg

I read something in Popular Science(if memory serves) a few months back that said the US could actually put listening/tracking devices in coins that they would place with people they wanted to track.

So, maybe that's the basis of their paranoia...they can do it so maybe others can...

CSIS is on a big hiring blitz for spys right now too...according to the newspapers.

Edited by Zowpeb

No doubt a USA designed transmitter farmed out to cheap Chinese labour camps to put in American Silver Dollars.

I heard the CIA, FBI and Homeland security successfully took down a vending machine thought to be a spy just across the boarder with one of these buggers in it. :lol:

Edited by InsaneAVSfan