Boston vs. Montreal | Game Thread | 04/17/04 | Game 6

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ribeiro

I have a huge test Monday, but there will be no way I can focus...

As long as the Habs win, I could gives less of a shit! :D

Same here.. but it's probably worse for me.. since my exam is at 6h30pm. I can't missed the exam.. but yes, i can do it fast :D I hope I'm able to write it fast and good

:ghg:

Gotta Bring Back Kovalev for next season. Zednik-Koivu-Kovalev can be deadly next season. Must get this guy signed look how awesome Koivu is when he has 2 guys on his line that can finish.

Even if Montreal does not win on Monday you can't be dissapointed. We have finally found a good coach in Julien he is the one that got this team to come back after all of the troubles the weak goals, the missplay in game 4 etc and he got this team to come out and play and has shown faith in 4th line players and they have produced for him and it has been the story all season long.

Of course i'm hoping and praying that Montreal wins Monday and goes on to the next round but it's going to be really tough 3 games in a row and 2 in Boston after trailing 3-1 is no easy task. But their showing Fight and it's down to 1 more game

The core of this team is solid and the future is bright and right now were shining.

Lets go Habs!!!!!!!!

RESIGN KOVALEV!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheAussiePosse

James from DDO - What a champ!

HEHE

"I have to give credit to the Montreal Canadiens for playing their hearts out in the hockey game tonight"

He's just hilarious :D

I'm in the U.S., so I've been watching the games on ESPN. (Could their announcers be any worse?) During the game they said that Kovalev's wife gave birth to their son on Thursday. I was even MORE impressed with Kovalev's play in the series after hearing that.

Go Kovie! :-^

Wow what a cool game and it was only the second win I could see live on TV this season. :/)

All the other games were losses (also 2 vs. the Laffs :puke: :eyes: ) but on the other hand I also could see the Heritage Classic.

Man this Bégin guy is made of steel, isn't he?! I simply love this attitude. :clap:

Begin - I seriously thought he ruined his jaw and would be gone for the rest of the playoffs. but nope, he comes back and that looked really painful.

Koivu - I LOVE KOIVU! favorite player..... I knew he would step up. I live in toronto so everyone is leaf fans, koivu and the rest of the team always gets bashed. Now all im gunna say is "ya....what leaf is 3rd in the league in scoring bitch?"

Kovalev - I didn't know if he was gunna get one tonight, but he did, and who cares if it was an empty net.

Ryder, Zednik - they will start putting them in. you know how many chances/shots they had this series!!

and finally perreault - This guy is great. I don't know why they had him scratched in the first place, it was all rather silly. had a great game

GAME 7 IT IS!!!! GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!

Last 7th game for the Habs was ironic against the B's in 1994... Lost that game in Boston... Course that was than this is now...

Habs have all the momentum.

They have outscored Boston 10-3 when facing elmination in the series. This team has alot of character and heart and they're proving it.

Here is hope Mike Ryder gets a goal. He has played so well in the series and has been snake bittin. Go Mike!