Today I was so bored...

huzer

I actually went and read some stuff on Hockeybuzz. Whoever the dolt is that "blogs" about the Habs, I don't think I've ever seen anything so useless. It reminds me of 5th grade discussion questions:

How will Andrei Kotstitsyn do this year? Discuss.

Sheesh!

I actually went and read some stuff on Hockeybuzz. Whoever the dolt is that "blogs" about the Habs, I don't think I've ever seen anything so useless. It reminds me of 5th grade discussion questions:

How will Andrei Kotstitsyn do this year? Discuss.

Sheesh!

OK, I bit and went to see what Mr. Leaf Howie Berger had to say about leafies. This quote from Ken Dryden cracked me up:

KenDryden.JPG

"Ken Dryden put it best when he was asked about this phenomenon a few years ago. “Watching the Leafs is simply a habit,” Dryden said. And that’s the gist of it. The people that own and operate the hockey club know they don’t have to extend themselves in any manner to ensure a wildly profitable venture. In fact, they can thrust indignity on their followers without consequence. How else do you explain the club’s decision to hike ticket prices this summer after failing to make the playoffs two seasons in a row? And, after being “forced” to spend so many millions of dollars less under the salary cap than in previous years? Where’s the justification for that? I’ll tell you where… in the fan-base. The owners know this “habit” won’t be derailed by the club's inability to qualify for the post-season, or by a dishonorable business practice.

:clap:

The guy who writes the Habs' blog on Eklund's site is usually garbage. He might be the only Habs' fan out there to believe everything that comes out of Eklund's mouth. That right there should say something about his blogging credibility.

Nice quote by Dryden. I just hope that he doesn't thing the same thing for Montreal fans. Mind you, it's starting to slightly resemble like the Leafs in some aspects..

This site is kind of funny making fun of Eklund.

http://peklundthephoneyhockeyblogger.blogspot.com/

This is great! I love his rating system as it is exactly like EEK.

My "P" System

P1...I made it up

P2...I made it up with an imaginary source in my head

P3...I saw it on a message board and thought it made sense

P4...I saw it on Spector's

P5...I saw it on TSN and confirmed it as my own