Kinch-Corvo

OTT.gifMTL.gif

fullj.getty-76775337pm017penguins_canadi

hamelei1.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any word on the rest of the line up for montreal?

I cant wait for KGK line

Partisan

They all said they'd like to play together... It's time to show what Bielorussians are made of !!!

kinda fun that we got the 3 best scorers of the last biellorusian tourney and now theyre all on the same line, we all know A kost and Grabovsky have played together a lot and i think S Kost is a natural addition to that line up.

I heard michel villeneuve on the Zone from Radio-Canada say they were all short kids but they skate very well, good puck handlers, they all have a decent shot and A Kost as the best one. From the physical point of view, if you look at the hits that S Kost has done in OHL....he didnt look afraid of heavy traffic or anything...

I wish i could of watched this game, i guess it's Radio time :(

RDS said

Higgins-Koivu-Kovalev

AK46-Grabovski-Little ####

Latendresse-Smolinski-Ferland

Milroy-Chipchura-D'Agostoni.

What i read between the lines that there is no chance at all for Locke.

That Little #### will play (hopefully) his last game at this camp.

That Carbo is so hard head that he won't even see a good cohesion betwwn player

by playing Latendresse and D'Agostini on separate lines.

That Carbo is fed up already with Ryder and Koivu +/-

Komo-Markov

Gorges-Streit

Bouillon-Rivers.

Huet in goal.

Good luck it's gonna be needed.

I wonder if this truly is a first. Has Andrei had to have a name alteration for the 1st time in our Canadiens history? Do their jerseys read "A Kostitsyn" and "S Kostitsyn" tonight?

Aye.

Montreal has a great pair of ####, doesn't it?

:lol:

I am delighted. I'd like to now assess what I have seen and heard up until now. I won't be posting until I get back from the game tomorrow so why not?

Price should go back to Hamilton until Gainey can figure out the goalie conundrum. Price is a call up and if it's Huet who is injured, we'd all better hope the damage happens before the trade deadline. Price needs a little more seasoning still. We all want Price but remember the example of Ryan Miller during the strike. He had a whole AHL season!

Ryan White is impressive with his hockey sense and speed. He is an excellent player. I like this pick.

Maxwell did well in Moncton. Looking promising.

Sergei Kostitsyn only needs to work on his timing positionally IMO. Hamilton will craft him into an all around player. He was giving the Isles fits more than once in Moncton.

D'Agostini? What don't you like my fellow Habs fans? - Candidate!

Chipchura = Radek and Johnson who? Candidate for number one grad.

O'Byrne - Very impressive with his anticipation, positioning. This guy has D hockey sense. He's a candidate for the best NHL ready number one grad too. And, at different positions so both O'Byrne and Chips might make it :clap:AC's vote!

Lahti is a little lost but I can understand by his play why Gainey picked him up. It was a timing problem IMO. He'll figure that out. He'll take some time to jump to the next level but I was happy with his overall effort.

Gorges is a Canadiens defensive project that in time, might become lethal! Gainey is sly!

Grabovski has to slow down to gain position more. Nothing wrong with his blazing speed.

Yann Danis is knocking on Halak's door.

I'm not going to talk about other players that are cuts or the vets (Andrei Kostitsyn plays in the NHL). This is simply my opinion of how this camp and preseason look so far for me.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

I am delighted. I'd like to now assess what I have seen and heard up until now. I won't be posting until I get back from the game tomorrow so why not?

Price should go back to Hamilton until Gainey can figure out the goalie conundrum. Price is a call up and if it's Huet who is injured, we'd all better hope the damage happens before the trade deadline. Price needs a little more seasoning still. We all want Price but remember the example of Ryan Miller during the strike. He had a whole AHL season!

Ryan White is impressive with his hockey sense and speed. He is an excellent player. I like this pick.

Maxwell did well in Moncton. Looking promising.

Sergei Kostitsyn only needs to work on his timing positionally IMO. Hamilton will craft him into an all around player. He was giving the Isles fits more than once in Moncton.

D'Agostini? What don't you like my fellow Habs fans? - Candidate!

Chipchura = Radek and Johnson who? Candidate for number one grad.

O'Byrne - Very impressive with his anticipation, positioning. This guy has D hockey sense. He's a candidate for the best NHL ready number one grad too. And, at different positions so both O'Byrne and Chips might make it :clap:AC's vote!

Lahti is a little lost but I can understand by his play why Gainey picked him up. It was a timing problem IMO. He'll figure that out. He'll take some time to jump to the next level but I was happy with his overall effort.

Gorges is a Canadiens defensive project that in time, might become lethal! Gainey is sly!

Grabovski has to slow down to gain position more. Nothing wrong with his blazing speed.

Yann Danis is knocking on Halak's door.

I'm not going to talk about other players that are cuts or the vets (Andrei Kostitsyn plays in the NHL). This is simply my opinion of how this camp and preseason look so far for me.

Great breakdown of habs roster, now its all making sense.