Who are you cheering for now?

puck7x

Now that the habs are gone? Rank the teams, in the order you'd like them to win the cup...

1)Calgary

2)San Jose

3)Tampa Bay

4)Detroit

5)Colorado (they're not getting past this round though)

6)Philly

56,393,291)Toronto

And no... I dont care that their are only 7 teams left, I'll rank the leafs 56,393,291st because I damn well feel like it. :)

1. Tampa Bay

2. Calgary

3. San Jose

4. Philly

5. Detroit

6. Colorado

7. An error is found in the current CBA such that the playoffs are halted by a lockout that lasts until just before the draft.

1-Philadelphia (I like the team, lot of talent, play with intensity)

2-Colorado (will come back from 0-3? Best player in the world, Sakic)

3-Toronto (as much as i hate domi, belfour, kidd and tucker, i really like players like roberts, sundin, francis, leetch, nieuw, antropov and kaberle. They have a team built for playoffs, and despite the fact their team get an excessing coverage in canada, we have to give them credit for the effort and intensity they give)

And the other teams,

Calgary

Tampa Bay (I hate all Florida sports teams)

Detroit

San Jose

My list before last night would have been

1. Calgary. 2. San Jose 3. Detroit 4. Tampa 5. Philly 6. Colorado 7. Toronto

Thank God both Toronto and Colorado are gone

I am cheering for

1. Calgary (heart, timely scoring and goatending- What I had hoped for from Montreal, although we got two of the three Jose had an off- playoff)

2. San Jose: same above

3. Tampa- first time I have cheered for a team that beat the Habs- that usually puts a team on my shit list for at least a decade

4. Phillly because they are the reminder to me of the decline of the Habs. Savard's terrible trade of Desgardin, LeClair and Dionne for Recchi and Martin Honneburger; Houle's incompetence in the Rechhi trades; ARRAGH ! Makes me sick just thinking about it.

I never liked this team much but I pray that they never win a cup until Recchi, LeClair and Desgardin leave the team. I would almost rather cheer for Toronto.

:puke:

Pmac