Dallas fire GM

MAK

It is a bit shocking for him to be fired at this point but with the amount of success the Stars have been having considering their cupboard is quite bare and the fact Army traded his 2008 1st last year as well, the team isn't really going in a positive direction right now. This was going to happen at some point and I know Stars fans have been wanting it for a while now too.

anybody want to guess on the new GM? Mad Mike is available...

Yeah, I'd love for Dallas to have a terrible GM. For one thing, it would mean Milbury would leave the TSN panel and for another, it would boost our chances of ripping them off for Ribeiro! :hlogo:

Yeah, I'd love for Dallas to have a terrible GM. For one thing, it would mean Milbury would leave the TSN panel and for another, it would boost our chances of ripping them off for Ribeiro! :hlogo:

You better hope Bulis signs there next season too then.

Jackson will be the real GM. Hull will just add name value and star appeal

I want to see what happens the first time they disagree, the first time one of them comes out publicly against the other's move. The idea might be for Brett to be the face guy, but I wonder if anybody has told Brett this.

Edited by simonus