Game Thread | Pittsburgh vs. Canadiens | 01/19/08

Habsfan84

I might get a bit of flack for this, but I'm tired of Don Cherry putting up pictures of soldiers.

I'm sorry the guy is dead, but it's a hockey game...doing this every week just bothers me.

I agree. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the soldiers, but I avoid watching the news because it depresses me. I hate war, and I hate that it's leaking into my hockey games. Find another venue, Cherry.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. amazing save ....

Too bad the team keeps standing around watching in their own zone... sheesh

Kind of sad how they are getting outplayed by a team missing two key players and their backup in net... (who has not played in a month)...

TWO big saves by Huet on a Sykora breakaway and rebound... wow

Goalie keeping us in the game, the offense needs to pay him back with AT LEAST some shots...

Wow... another breakaway stopped... at some point the team better wake up and start scoring, Huet is keeping them in this one, again.

For once I totally agree with you... (except for the ", again" part, hehe)

Here's a solution: DON'T WATCH COACH'S CORNER! That's why the CBC keeps Cherry, because people watch him.

I enjoy CC, with the exception of the military stuff. So I do end up walking away at that point.

The Pens have made numerous errors defensively and we can't even get a shot on them...

Ryder ain't the only one who needs to start shooting the damn puck...

Leafs are beating a lifeless Sabres team.. start the parade planning again. :LOL

I might get a bit of flack for this, but I'm tired of Don Cherry putting up pictures of soldiers.

I'm sorry the guy is dead, but it's a hockey game...doing this every week just bothers me.

Couldnt agree more. I think it's great that these guys get paid tribute to...but it's HNIC and we don't tune in to watch that every single week.