Road Trip

goalerexpert86

Trying to plan a road trip for this summer. We will be make the trip in my old muscle car so it can't be too far. I would say no more than 5 hours one way. Starting point is Belleville, Ontario. I need ideas on where to go, and a list of good driving songs. I already got a good driving CD but it wont last long enough for the entire trip.

If you're into the heavier stuff, I've got some good driving songs for ya.

A good place to start would be:

Nirvana - Scentless Apprentice

Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

Trapt - Headstrong

Nickelback - Animals

Foo Fighters - Darling Nikki

Danko Jones - Lovercall

If you're into the heavier stuff, I've got some good driving songs for ya.

A good place to start would be:

Nirvana - Scentless Apprentice

Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot

Trapt - Headstrong

Nickelback - Animals

Foo Fighters - Darling Nikki

Danko Jones - Lovercall

My other driving tunes are blues and classic rock so I'm willing to change it up.

My other driving tunes are blues and classic rock so I'm willing to change it up.

Well, these songs are best played at full volume, and there are plenty others I know that may or may not be to your liking. Just have to find the cd I made myself, hehe.

As for location... I'd so go south west, south, south east, or east. :P

Trying to plan a road trip for this summer. We will be make the trip in my old muscle car so it can't be too far. I would say no more than 5 hours one way. Starting point is Belleville, Ontario. I need ideas on where to go, and a list of good driving songs. I already got a good driving CD but it wont last long enough for the entire trip.

The best driving song ever Radar Love --Golden Earring

I wanted to go down to New York around this past christmas, but it didn't materialize with most of my savings going towards school.

There's plenty to see in New York, but then again, it's a matter of $$ I guess.

It is when you drive a car that gets 8 miles per gallon

Great songs everyone, but I need more locations. I want to go to the rock and roll hall of fame... but I need more options.

Ah, I see. Then again don't take my comment personally, I just drove 5,000 kms through missouri, kansas, colorado, wyoming, idaho, oregon, washington and then b.c. Then on spring break I am about to go on another 3,000km trip b.c., washington, oregon, california, arizona, nevada, maybe Tijuana.

Then driving back home some time i'm going the b.c., alberta, saskatchewan, manitoba, minnesota, iowa back to stl then nebraska, south and north dakota, montana, idaho, washington. trip.

when i do all that i've seen every state minus (driving) texas, oklahoma, new mexico, maine, vermont, new hampshire, alaska and hawaii. lol

goal is to see every territory, province and state.