Official SuperBowl 42 Prediction Thread!

The-Habby2919

tom petty is a safe bet that delivers but yeah it was short. After free fallin' the only other song most kids pre-dentures know is one about smoking pot but of course NFL doesn't want the FCC suing them for ruining children's lives... lol

Still waiting for the NFL to pick an act that the under 35 crowd can relate to, I mean these guys could be our grandparents.

still waiting nfl, still waiting.

tom petty is a safe bet that delivers but yeah it was short. After free fallin' the only other song most kids pre-dentures know is one about smoking pot but of course NFL doesn't want the FCC suing them for ruining children's lives... lol

Still waiting for the NFL to pick an act that the under 35 crowd can relate to, I mean these guys could be our grandparents.

still waiting nfl, still waiting.

There's just no pleasing you eh.

yes its an "independent" team but that's like saying the b.c. liberals actually privatized b.c. ferries, on paper they did, but who still controls the strings? In this case the NFL still controls the strings.

i know its classic rockers, i have nothing wrong with classic rock but if you want to start a renewal or rock music in north america there's a million places you can go these days. Granted most are uk and canadian acts, but that's the state of music in the states. I don't like hip hop music but I'm waiting for the NFL to start going there again. They won't, they're afraid. A bit of some prejudices there if you ask me...

what i'm saying is basically the nfl is ignoring there main demo, which is sad.

There's just no pleasing you eh.

oh trust me, if i was back in the states I'd be livid as usual full of anger towards the government. Now I'm in Canada I'm like, ehh, don't care.

yes its an "independent" team but that's like saying the b.c. liberals actually privatized b.c. ferries, on paper they did, but who still controls the strings? In this case the NFL still controls the strings.

i know its classic rockers, i have nothing wrong with classic rock but if you want to start a renewal or rock music in north america there's a million places you can go these days. Granted most are uk and canadian acts, but that's the state of music in the states. I don't like hip hop music but I'm waiting for the NFL to start going there again. They won't, they're afraid. A bit of some prejudices there if you ask me...

what i'm saying is basically the nfl is ignoring there main demo, which is sad.

oh trust me, if i was back in the states I'd be livid as usual full of anger towards the government. Now I'm in Canada I'm like, ehh, don't care.

Everyone watches the Super bowl from babies to 90 year old grandmas. I think whoever they throw out there the people that want to watch will. 90% of the time I turn it off anyways. I watch the for game though and care about .009% who plays at halftime.

I actually did watch this year though and thought it was ok, but still I did not care I am interested in the game.

WOW WOW WOW WOW

My hats off to the Giants, can't say I'm happy though.

Belichick just shows what kind of person he is again, leaves the field before the game is even over.

I feel really, really bad for my dad. He lives and dies with this team, has since his 20s. He's gonna be so sad when he gets home. :(

One of my friends is a Pats fan. I cheered on the Giants to tease her. Man, when it I saw it was so close after 2 quarters I started to believe. Awesome finish. That missed sack on Manning that lead to the huge "helmet" catch was just stuff of legends.

I saw it coming.

:(

Congrats to the Giants. Wasn't impressed with how the Pats played today at all really. Left it too late.

One of my friends is a Pats fan. I cheered on the Giants to tease her. Man, when it I saw it was so close after 2 quarters I started to believe. Awesome finish. That missed sack on Manning that lead to the huge "helmet" catch was just stuff of legends.

true, we'll see this catch in MANY top 10's for MANY years. What a defensive line the Giants have, great work and very nice calm job by Manning.

Edit : gotta be proud for Mister Payton. His 2 sons won it back to back.