Official SuperBowl 42 Prediction Thread!

The-Habby2919

I give more respect to the GIants then you guys. they will put a better fight but they'll still lose the game...30-28.

I'm really surprised everyone has this game as ridiculously high scoring?

I know the Pats have an amazing offence but everyone seems to have them scoring high 30's and 40 points.....the Giants have a respectable Defence.

I still think that pats will win but I don't see them scoring more then 40 points on the Giants D.

won't see the game, will be putting up cny decorations.

who wins? who cares? I haven't liked the super bowl ever since it became a vehicle for oppression of free speech and thought. Tom Petty will perform tonight and he can't use any of his hits that still play on the radio. If you stood for free speech you would boycott it as well. Waste of my time this so called event is. Cook a ton of food and end up mad at the tv screaming about how you're country is fascist when it comes to freedom of speech and that you can't take it anymore. That's been the last couple of super bowls for me. So i rather do something else. I'll pass.

pats win because they cheat.

GO PATRIOTS GO!!!!!!

TAKE DOWN THE JETS AND GO FOR PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

24-21 Pats!

won't see the game, will be putting up cny decorations.

who wins? who cares? I haven't liked the super bowl ever since it became a vehicle for oppression of free speech and thought. Tom Petty will perform tonight and he can't use any of his hits that still play on the radio. If you stood for free speech you would boycott it as well. Waste of my time this so called event is. Cook a ton of food and end up mad at the tv screaming about how you're country is fascist when it comes to freedom of speech and that you can't take it anymore. That's been the last couple of super bowls for me. So i rather do something else. I'll pass.

pats win because they cheat.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning :lol:

Who would have predicted the rant...........................typical. Thanks for nothing

I forgot to add who I though was going to win......My score was 27-10 Pats (But I'm rooting for the Giants since they knocked my Cowboy's out)

Patroits should win comfortably, and go down in history as the best team ever. The cheating stuff is old, and not relevent. They've gone undefeated since the "scandal".

GO PATRIOTS GO!!!!!!

TAKE DOWN THE JETS AND GO FOR PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

24-21 Pats!

Wrong New York team buddy, my Jets were a measly 5-11. Some Pats fan, you don't even know who you're playing.

Same score as the Pats first Super Bowl. Pats take it 46-10. As far as I know, the Giants are still rolling with Cory Webster as their top CB, thats just not gonna get it done. Best O-Line in football, the sackhappy Giants won't get a sniff of Brady who is the smartest QB in the game and can see the field like no other.

As much as I hate this team, they've done something incredible. The Spygate thing is old too, they were stealing signals. You still have to go out there and execute which the Patriots do better then anyone else in the league. And it was the Jets they were caught against too, you'd think I'd really hold it against them.

As long as Vrabel snaps his ankle or something, I'd enjoy a Pats victory even more. He's basically the sole reason I hate them (him and Belichick. Starting to dislike Wilfork too)

But in reality, I'm tired of those cranky old men from Miami who can't move the hell on. I don't have to hear about them anymore if the Pats win tonight.

Wrong New York team buddy, my Jets were a measly 5-11. Some Pats fan, you don't even know who you're playing.

Same score as the Pats first Super Bowl. Pats take it 46-10. As far as I know, the Giants are still rolling with Cory Webster as their top CB, thats just not gonna get it done. Best O-Line in football, the sackhappy Giants won't get a sniff of Brady who is the smartest QB in the game and can see the field like no other.

As much as I hate this team, they've done something incredible. The Spygate thing is old too, they were stealing signals. You still have to go out there and execute which the Patriots do better then anyone else in the league. And it was the Jets they were caught against too, you'd think I'd really hold it against them.

As long as Vrabel snaps his ankle or something, I'd enjoy a Pats victory even more. He's basically the sole reason I hate them (him and Belichick. Starting to dislike Wilfork too)

But in reality, I'm tired of those cranky old men from Miami who can't move the hell on. I don't have to hear about them anymore if the Pats win tonight.

:lol:

I must have been thinking of you.... :P

My cousin and his Giants are going down today. :)

I like underdogs! And I like the Giants for this game. Giants were 9-1 on the road this year. If Manning and the Giants can avoid turnovers they have a chance.

I'm gonna say Giants win because of a missed 2-pt conversion by Brady. 24-23

Well I thought it was either an honest mistake or you were making fun of my team. =P

^_^