Game Thread | Habs vs. Lightning | 12/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're playing the Bolts, just thought I'd throw this out there: http://www.corussports.com/canadiens/gaine...212-720742.html

Lecavalier is saying Gainey will have an easier time signing UFAs now that the team is performing well... and that he (Lecavalier) would find it "magic to win in Montreal".

Lecavalier's current contract ends in the summer 2009...

Is it just me, or did Torterella stuff his suit jacket's arms? His shoulders look disproportionately wide.

Is it just me, or did Torterella stuff his suit jacket's arms? His shoulders look disproportionately wide.

wow.. the server is brutal tonight

Looks like Huet was screened on that goal. This is no good, we shouldn't be letting TB into this game.

All i can say about the first period is 2 bad goals on Huet. The first was just a terrible rebound. The 2nd might have been a screen, but it was a harmless looking shot. The Habs didn't seem to give up any tough chances but it's 2-2. Hopefully Huet can make a save or two in the 2nd and 3rd period. I'm not picking on Huet, just calling it like i see it. Good period by Streit. Setting up the 2nd goal and looks very creative on the ice.