My congrats to Habsworld

Trizzak

Glen Murray was put on waivers, and after a full day everyone here had the good sense to NOT post that the Habs should pick him up. :clap:

This is why I love Habsworld. The opinions of people wanting the Habs to pick up "name" players (despite their declining career) just because they're available (ignoring team depth, like the Habs current situation with wingers) are kept to a minimum... and it's wonderful.

:clap::clap::clap:

I wouldn't have said that 2-3 years ago but nowadays montreal is so stacked that guy and bob will have to cut players out and choices may not be popular at first amongs the fans.

we have youngsters in the system that are waiting for a chance to prove their worth: chipchura d'agostini, stewart.. they all could be legit NHLers one day and at a cheaper price than all the Murrays of this world

Glen Murray was put on waivers, and after a full day everyone here had the good sense to NOT post that the Habs should pick him up. :clap:

This is why I love Habsworld. The opinions of people wanting the Habs to pick up "name" players (despite their declining career) just because they're available (ignoring team depth, like the Habs current situation with wingers) are kept to a minimum... and it's wonderful.

It's nice to see but it's not really true that that thing's kept to a minimum. This is an exception, I think. After all, people wanted Bertuzzi a month ago and he was in a similar situation.

It's nice to see but it's not really true that that thing's kept to a minimum. This is an exception, I think. After all, people wanted Bertuzzi a month ago and he was in a similar situation.

yeah !! habs fans need to have confidence in youth. we have young horses to fill the holes now.

give him time and you will appreciate guillaume for what he his: a big but not physical player who can score goals.

Chipchura may be slow but he a smart kid who will always be where he needs to.

Sergei and Andrei will be stars if not super stars in a few years.

and I'm not even talking about the Pacioretty who will finish the year in the big club.

Please habs fans, dont look in passed-their-prime players. the future is to bright for that.

We've turned the corner! Useless posts and kneejerk reactions are now a thing of the past!

/wishful thinking (but it's good while it's lasting.)

But Bertuzzi > Murray, so at least we're getting better. Regardless though, compared to other forums, I think our posting history is fantastic.

We've turned the corner! Useless posts and kneejerk reactions are now a thing of the past!

/wishful thinking (but it's good while it's lasting.)

But Bertuzzi > Murray, so at least we're getting better. Regardless though, compared to other forums, I think our posting history is fantastic.

you're absolutely right. people here mostly write in a bright, sensitive way. seldom do I read disrespectful post.

I find that people here are well informed and well opiniated.

A big kudoz to the quality of the language. people Posters make efforts to write in a proper english and french( for the french section).

I've been a regular here for almost 5 years( I had another name but cant remember it :lol: ) and as long as the quality stays as high I'll enjoy posting here !!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

you're absolutely right. people here mostly write in a bright, sensitive way. seldom do I read disrespectful post.

I find that people here are well informed and well opiniated.

A big kudoz to the quality of the language. people Posters make efforts to write in a proper english and french( for the french section).

I've been a regular here for almost 5 years( I had another name but cant remember it :lol: ) and as long as the quality stays as high I'll enjoy posting here !!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You'll stay as long as we tell you too

Your a HWL pledge, and therfore we own you :P

Edited by Habitforming

small question about Pacioretty what happends if he doesnt make the big club?

Is he 20 years old? He'll go to hamilton then?

He's 19 but he can still be sent to Hamilton as he likely will.

it is quite simple Murray has not got much going for him at this stage. unless he plays with thornton he's a bust. Big bert otoh maybe still has some life but with the signing of laraque big bert is not even a thought. And it WAS only a thought for debate.

Im making the prediction now that Murray is going to go back to LA cuz they need to get their rears over the floor.

:hlogo:

maybe we should sign him though. :sarcasm:

small question about Pacioretty what happends if he doesnt make the big club?

Is he 20 years old? He'll go to hamilton then?

He's 19, but I think that if he doesn't make the team, he'll be sent to Hamilton.