Habs ticket sales

JoeLassister

13 hours till the ticket sale take 2.

Sept 17 noon in Mtl

I plan to give it a try (1:00 am here, not bad), bravely hoping to score a pair for the Oct 15 home opener. :(;):huh:

So I'll be checking in on this thread if anyone has tips.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours till the ticket sale take 2.

Sept 17 noon in Mtl

I plan to give it a try (1:00 am here, not bad), bravely hoping to score a pair for the Oct 15 home opener. :(;):huh:

So I'll be checking in on this thread if anyone has tips.

Thanks for the reminder, I had already forgot! :wacko:

Just set my cell phone alarm to a quarter to... hope to get tickets to Feb. 3 when the Pens are in town. Backup plan is Jan. 31 for the Kings. Already got tickets (second hand) for the Bruins on Feb. 1.

update ~ the Habs site will post a link to the ticket url at 11h00.

Purchase limit: maximum of one transaction for a maximum of 4 tickets. In other words, a buyer may not purchase tickets to two different games.

Limit of one transaction per person. Limit of one transaction per credit card. The Club de hockey Canadien reserves the right to cancel any transaction not respecting these conditions.

In the BLUE corner, from Montreal, Québec, wearing the black underwear. JoooooooooooeLaaaaassisteeeeeer !

In the Red corener, from a place called hope, wearing more clothes than Rwanda will ever see. The REST of the World !

Good luck gentlemen !

Since I'm at work, I thought I might as well be productive and get in line along with the rest of you. I have my credit card handy, and all I'm aiming for is the Roy retirement game. If lady luck shines on me, so be it..

One quick question; if we do move to the next phase, do they show us which seats (colour) are available? How is it supposed to work exactly?

HA HA HA HA HA i got a message saying that the waiting time is more than 45 minutes on my screen . I'm ######ed gotta go in 30 minutes.

Go where? What could possibly be more important than this lol?