Habs ticket sales

JoeLassister

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is goddamned ridiculous...if the so called bullshit virtual waiting room is full...just give me that message. Don't let me select number of seats, a game, and then shut me out by not letting me get to step 3. The IT guy who runs that should be shot, pissed on, hung, and crucified!!!!

This is goddamned ridiculous...if the so called bullshit virtual waiting room is full...just give me that message. Don't let me select number of seats, a game, and then shut me out by not letting me get to step 3. The IT guy who runs that should be shot, pissed on, hung, and crucified!!!!

I actually can't even select games at this point

I concur. This thread is like a Twilight Zone thread at the moment. Or X-Files

Online ticket sales.

Step 3 can officially go to hell....

U might as well call this thread the Knobjob...because practically everybody who posts on it got it hard in the rear!

Sabres.com here i come sept 23rd (fingers crossed for habs 1st game)

And here's to hoping for a step 3..which is evidently non-existant on the canadiens website

I'm pretty sure its safe to say that all tickets are sold out...45 minutes after...100th season...HABS...

just not happening....looks like its scalper prices for all of us!

it says the tickets haven't even gone on sale yet :wacko:

maybe the guys buying from the bell centre have first priority

hit F5...it will bring u to a selection...and then you wont see a step 3...then you will begin to rant like the rest of us

I'm pretty sure its safe to say that all tickets are sold out...45 minutes after...100th season...HABS...

just not happening....looks like its scalper prices for all of us!

hit F5...it will bring u to a selection...and then you wont see a step 3...then you will begin to rant like the rest of us

dude, the tickets haven't even gone on sale yet online...

Have you tried all possible numbers?

there are 2 a 514 and a 1-877

that really suck. And for the "people at the Bell Centre might have priority" It wasn't like that for the partial plans, why would it be it for individual games ?

there are 2 a 514 and a 1-877

that really suck. And for the "people at the Bell Centre might have priority" It wasn't like that for the partial plans, why would it be it for individual games ?

If the people who went there in person with the bracelet system are given priority, tickets havent gone on sales on the phone/internet yet. The in-person sales started at noon. 1 500 people can take hours to serve.