no habs bruins game page?

habs rule

I don'T know, but I'm listening to it right now on the Radio (CKAC Sports) and the action is crazy. Our boys seem to be doing very well. Fernandez literally stole a goal from Plekanec.

Koivu and Tanguay seem to be playing well together also!

First intermission. The habs will have about 50 seconds of 5 on 3 to start teh second period.

It sounds like O'Byrne is a monster out there. He's been dishing out the monster hits!

BY the way, welcome to the boards Father&Sonfans!!! :clap:

Edited by Habsfan

Somebody smoked Ryder (Boullion I think they said) and the crowd errupted. :lol:

Am I the only thats pissed right off that hardly any of these games are on TV?

Its stupid, of all the teams in the entire NHL why doesnt the Habs have more preseason games on TV?

I get more and more pissed with every game because every bloody time I look for the Habs games I cant find em, but do you know what games I always can find? The stupid Laffs games and thats on NHL centre Ice. wtf, whats the logic in that. Why does NHL centre Ice pick up all the Laffs games when they are already on Laff TV?

Not to mention of all the years for RDS to play all the Habs preseason games how in the world does this year not qualify? :puke:

Its utterly mind boggling. :wacko:

Somebody smoked Ryder (Boullion I think they said) and the crowd errupted. :lol:

Am I the only thats pissed right off that hardly any of these games are on TV?

Its stupid, of all the teams in the entire NHL why doesnt the Habs have more preseason games on TV?

I get more and more pissed with every game because every bloody time I look for the Habs games I cant find em, but do you know what games I always can find? The stupid Laffs games and thats on NHL centre Ice. wtf, whats the logic in that. Why does NHL centre Ice pick up all the Laffs games when they are already on Laff TV?

Not to mention of all the years for RDS to play all the Habs preseason games how in the world does this year not qualify? :puke:

Its utterly mind boggling. :wacko:

very good points they could at least be streaming them.

Well, well, well! Look who parked his big butt in front of the net and got a goal on the PP!!! GUI GUI GUI!!!!!!

Assisted by Higgins and Tanguay!

Edited by Habsfan

So far, is there any other boston players playing beside there goalie, cause all i hear is Montreal bombarding boston with shots?

Agreed, Martin McGuire (the guy who does the game description on CKAC) just said the Fernandez is not to blame on any of the 3 goals he's given up!