Habs @ Washington

simonus

Getting pretty bad when Jose Theodore is shutting you out.

This team is junk. Gainey better do something to shake this team up, cause Carbonneau doesn't seem to be able to.

How long they going to wait for last years team to show up?

Hello, Guy, that was last year. Not working this year. Try something different. Before your struggling for the 8th seed in the confrence.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the game, how was Kovy.

And BTW, you may as well give up on A Kosty, he took the money and doesn't give a rats ass about hockey.

Thanks Andrei

Looks like Carbs sent a message to the team. Did I only see the 3rd and 4th line for the last 10 minutes of the game, including the PP? Even if they could have played catchup, the message was sent.

I hope they listen.

And BTW, you may as well give up on A Kosty, he took the money and doesn't give a rats ass about hockey.

Thanks Andrei

If that were the case, he would have signed in Russia when he had that big offer over the summer.

Do people here think before they post?

If that were the case, he would have signed in Russia when he had that big offer over the summer.

Do people here think before they post?

Or maybe he likes the city of Montreal and being with his brother.

3-0 11 mins to the game, the PP is Dandy-Bégin-Lapierre. Are we trying to win a game or send a message. PP with 11 mins to go is not a time to send a message IMO.

3-0 11 mins to the game, the PP is Dandy-Bégin-Lapierre. Are we trying to win a game or send a message. PP with 11 mins to go is not a time to send a message IMO.

I agree Joe. If you score, then its a 2 goal game. You got momentum.

Take the Islanders game for example when we cameback and won in the third.

It looks like losing a battle to win a war (well, hopefully they win the war...) As I said, I don't think I saw the Kovalev or Koivu line out on the ice for the rest of the game after the PP. (Either that or they were just more invisible than usual.)

I don't think Carbonneau wanted a last minute comeback. He wanted 60 minutes of effort.

I don't think Carbonneau wanted a last minute comeback. He wanted 60 minutes of effort.

And in the long run, that lesson may prove more valuable.

I only caught bits of the game, but what I saw didn't even come close to resembling the Detroit game. No second efforts, no energy, too much passing and not enough movement towards the net. Definitely a step back from the team we've seen of late, but not the end of the world. Saturday's effort will be much better.