Habs @ Panthers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Pretty silent board.

Nice 3-2 lead for the Habs. Seems like lotsa scrambly play. Habs having trouble clearing their own zone at times. 2 giveaways lead to the Panther goals. Hope they can pull this out in the 3rd.

Nice to see Pleks hit the board, and even show some feisty play. Good to see Laps rewarded for all of his hard work lately. The D seem to be struggling especially Komi, Bouillon and Breezer. God do i cringe every time I see Bouillon on the ice. Komi seems slow and not up to game speed. Good thing the Habs have Marky, Hammy and Gorges.

Go Habs Go.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great goals by Laps and Plex !

This is from far the worst game of D'Agostini since he's with the team.

Ya, he seems to be pretty silent on the ice. Couple of times i saw him just standing around, not moving his feet. Good things happen when he is skating.

WOOHOO!!!LAPPER' ASSISTED BY LATS!

Who by the way not only kept up with the D-man, but passed him!

HE did the same thing saturday night where he outskated a pittsburgh D-man!

I know I say it everytime it happens, but boy do I love hearing the Olé song, in another team's building!

Edited by Habsfan

Lapierre's finally getting points for his troubles. Ever since Carbo scratched him a couple of nights in a row, Laps been earning his paycheck.

Kyle Who?

When was Lapper benched? It must be over 2 months ago? No?

Well, If somebody deserved teh Hat trick lately it was LApierre!!! Good for the Kid. Well done to everyone!

That's ANOTHER game for Carey Price where he doesn't give up more than 2 goals!!

So much deserved for Lapierre. Panthers were not in the game because of his 2 first goals and gets rewarded (again) for his hard work with this 3rd goal.

Also, I prefer to see Hamrlik-Brisebois than Bouillon-Brisebois. Gorges-Hamrlik is really good, but makes the 3rd pair too shaky.

wow lots of Habs fans in Fla ("snowbirds" i suppose)

Yup Yup!

Nice game by everyone, except for Breezer who coughed up the puck on a few occasions!

the big question how many more than the Fing laffs is that?

Well, I do believe that the Habs have 3000 wins in about 5500 games played... I would assume that the Losers have about 2000 wins in about 5000 games played!

I can also tell you that since 1917, the Habs have had only 16 seasons where they had a SUB - .500 record! and and even more impressive stat is that they have had 37 seasons with a record ABOVE .600!!!!

Just to give you an Idea, the Losers have had 28 seasons with a BELOW .500 record and only 12 seasons with an ABOVE .600 record!

Edited by Habsfan

Well, I do believe that Habs have 3000 in about 5500 games played... I would assume that the Losers have about 2000 wins in about 5000 games played!

yeah that sounds about right and how many cups? ah hell who cares. they may never have another cup.

yeah that sounds about right and how many cups? ah hell who cares. they may never have another cup.

The Losers? I believe they have 13 cups, 11 of which were won when they were called the Maple leafs. The Other two were won when they were called the Arena's or something like that!