Habs vs. Capitals

Fanpuck33

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very entertaining game so far. I look forward to the next 2 periods, and perhaps an OT/SO as well.

did I just hallucinate, or did Bouillon just managed to get a shot hit the net and not a player?

This game is odd-man rush galore!

Washington are missing a lot of good Defense and often use Ovechkin on the point. The habs should be able to capitalize on that.

I really like Patch goes to the front of the net and stays there. He doesn't stand there for five or ten seconds, then drift off to the red line at the first opportunity.

I'm starting to like his little tip-ins

Ugly giveaway right on the stick of Semin

Brisebois on a roll, gets another assist!

...even at the end of the PP, with Halak smaking his stick on the ice and Brashear darting out of the box, brisebois makes a lazy pass that almost sprung Brashear and eventually led to the goal. Not a good shift for Patrice . . .

Guys.. watch the replay closely.. breezy had his play blocked by the ref, then he took a stick to the hands to cause the giveaway... not great, but hardly all his fault or a dumb play on his part...

+1

Ref in the way of his pass, than slashed with no penalty... when the ref blocking his way is right next to him. :angry:

I think they're going to have to convert on a powerplay to have a chance in this game.

I agree.. they have setup some great chances, but they just can't finish tonight. they need a nice ugly goal on the PP to get going.