Habs vs. Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the fluff goal was Halak, the other goal he had very little chance on. The biggest thing this team is missing is shooting. They constantly look for the best shot, someday they will realize that you don't get more pts if its a pretty goal compared to an ugly one. Throw it on the net, crash the net, the habs always make one too many passes.

I couldn't agree more. The Leafs keep stealing the puck from our forwards and they slowly stick handle with it... Only the Laps/lats/kost line just go in full bore and shoot.

I am tired of the pond hockey dangling... shoot shoot shoot (and maybe drive the net).

They need to shoot every chance they get just shoot, they are doing more harm trying to dangle, getting stripped and causing 3 on 2 and 2 on 1's the other way.

I really wish Kost and Komi were sitting. Why is no one working except our third line.

face it, if a coaching change couldn't shake this team up, nothing will at this point. Just have to start new this summer with a drastically different team.

Even Halak isn't playing well. If we aren't going to have a goalie stealing the next 10 games, we're going to actually have to start playing like a playoff team!...