[Game Thread] New York Islanders @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting "sick to the Gill's" :puke:

Not sure what Gil was suppose to do.. he was trying to bail out Gorges.. that was the extra guy and all Gil could do was to take a penalty there.

He has made a pile of very good plays tonight.. both taking guys out on the boards and breaking up passes with his long reach.. .

I believe the boys are dominating this game. A little bad play on the goal. We need to keep te pressure on and we will win. Good work by lines 3 and 4 tonite. now we need 1 and 2 to score some goals.

..he was trying to bail out Gorges.. .
When he slowly moved towards Gorges you could see an entire area code open up in front of Halak.

He has played well otherwise but as soon as he did that it was, "oh noooo" :puke:

It's pretty bad when you can see it coming.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

When he slowly moved towards Gorges you could see an entire area code open up in front of Halak.

He has played well otherwise but as soon as he did that it was, "oh noooo" :puke:

It's pretty bad when you can see it coming.

LOL... yeah, but I see D make that play all the time. Probably should have stayed in front in retrospect.

Lats should have 5 shots tonight.. he has zero.. i will give him the crossbar, but the rest were no where close. If he could learn to get it on net more he will start scoring, or at least creating rebound opportunities.

Did he change his stick or something?

Lats should have 5 shots tonight.. he has zero.. i will give him the crossbar, but the rest were no where close. If he could learn to get it on net more he will start scoring, or at least creating rebound opportunities.

Did he change his stick or something?

True dat. At least he's working to get in shooting position. Imagine if Kosty, who has way better stickhandling, release and shot, would do the same. 40 goals guaranteed.