What kind of team do we really have?

REV-G

Without listing all our injuries this year, I think most would agree that we have had more than our share of major injury issues and have been without top players almost all season. Granted, every team has injuries but I don't think it's unfair to say we have had more than most this year.

So I can't help but wonder what kind of team we really have. I mean, if we had at least most of our team healthy and playing, where in the standings would we really be?

Personally, I think that with the play of Halak and if the top two lines were healthy, we would be far ahead of where we are in the standings and with the difference in points between so many teams being so small, I believe we could easily have been in the top 4 or 5 in our conference.

If we can make the playoffs and stay healthy, we could be coming together at the most important time of the year.

So the question is, if we were [and become] relatively healthy, how good a team are we?

Hard to say really! Seeing as we've played a total of about 2 games with the entire team intact!

When Cams, AK46 and all the other injured guys come back, thern we,ll see what kind of team we have!

When Cams, AK46 and all the other injured guys come back, thern we,ll see what kind of team we have!

Another post to make me giggle. And here I have been laid up with the flu all week. Thanks guys! Now, what makes you think we won't have more injuries? :P

Another post to make me giggle. And here I have been laid up with the flu all week. Thanks guys! Now, what makes you think we won't have more injuries? :P

Law of averages? Karma? The Hockey Gods?

Pick your fantasy. ^_^

Did benny sign that picture for you or is it one from the internet?

He didn't sign it for me, but it's hanging on my Habs' shrine wall.

Good point. Especially seeing as we have the smallest bunch of forwards in the league, injuries are bound to happen...but after a while, you'd think the injury bug would leave us alone.