Aggressive promotion Isles vs Habs October 29

JoeLassister

You do know why they are doing this?!?! Last year, I think it was the final game between the habs and the Isles in NY, the Habs had thousands of fans in attendance. I do believe the Islanders management doesn't want to see their building full of Habs fans cheering for the habs and not the isles!

You do know why they are doing this?!?! Last year, I think it was the final game between the habs and the Isles in NY, the Habs had thousands of fans in attendance. I do believe the Islanders management doesn't want to see their building full of Habs fans cheering for the habs and not the isles!

Apparently they're doing this for every game: their promotion for a game against Colorado was "let's snow in the Avalanche" or something lame. They want to sell the fans hatred to get them to games.

I think the pics of the Habs fans are great! That is just what us Canadians look like! Right? Ignorance is bliss... Sorry, but they look more like 3 guys from the back woods of Kentucky to me. Canadians don't do Mullets! So nieve.