GDT: Montreal @ Winnipeg, April 25, 7pm

Commandant

is the RDS signal working for those in the west? it's my only channel that is screwed up.

I wish MT would sit Bouillon. He's earned the pressbox with his play over the last couple of weeks.

• Upvote 1

I wish MT would sit Bouillon. He's earned the pressbox with his play over the last couple of weeks.

Yep other than his fight against Ott hes been just brutal.

Here comes the leagues 4thbest PP.

Yep other than his fight against Ott hes been just brutal.

Here comes the leagues 4thbest PP.

Yup carey passes him the puck, and he falls for no reason at all.. Costs us a goal.. Game over IMO

I can't stand Kane.. He needs to be put out of his misery... Hockey wise anyway

If were the 4th best PP then that isn't saying much for the rest of the league..

Pretty slick passing behind our net... not so much on the rest of the surface..

Winnipeg is skating like they want it. Montreal is not.

Canes scored 2 quick ones tied with the Rangers (good new jets)

Sens scored 1-0 over caps. (bad news Jets)

Horrible give away by PK.

Price has made about 2 GREAT saves thus far.

And another stupid penalty.. Soft call, but stop risking it with stupid stuff.

The refs aren't letting the Habs play hockey.. They are letting the Jets play hockey, but when the Habs try to match it, it's a penalty...

I still don't see us winning another game before the playoffs. Team is not playing well at all. Jets need this bad and it shows. Last game in Toronto will be a loss... So we,will be off to,the first round, against Toronto, probably without home ice, for a first round exit.

From the conference lead to disaster... If they took it easy to avoid injuries after clinching on purpose, people need to be fired. Personally, I don't believe it. I think we were playing over our heads and the confidence bubble has burst. Teams now see us as easy to beat with a good first period. We are not this bad either, but I don't see them righting the ship yet and time is slipping away.

4-0 Leafs...Call the movers.....

2 goals on 2 shots in the 2nd.

#trickpuck

I still don't see us winning another game before the playoffs. Team is not playing well at all. Jets need this bad and it shows. Last game in Toronto will be a loss... So we,will be off to,the first round, against Toronto, probably without home ice, for a first round exit.

From the conference lead to disaster... If they took it easy to avoid injuries after clinching on purpose, people need to be fired. Personally, I don't believe it. I think we were playing over our heads and the confidence bubble has burst. Teams now see us as easy to beat with a good first period. We are not this bad either, but I don't see them righting the ship yet and time is slipping away.

This game is still very winnable.

Chucky and Rene looking swell.