Nov. 8, Griffins vs Bulldogs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

The Bulldogs (5-3-0-3) will be aiming to get back to their winning ways tonight as they host the red hot Griffins (8-2-1-1), winners of six in a row. Greg Pateryn is expected to play after being sent down from the Habs this morning, presumably just to play in this one.

-r105018%20:%20ham09_500.jpg
(based on +/- data from last game)

Nyqvist - Jarnkrok - Jurco

Hoggan - Emmerton - Pulkinen

Ferraro - Sheahan - Glendening

Grant - Nestrasil - Callahan

Ouellet - Marchenko

Sproul - Evans

Fournier - Paetsch

Coreau

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Andrighetto - St. Pierre - Leblanc

Tarnasky - Dumont - Blunden

Nystrom - Macenauer - Aliu

Courtnall - Nattinen - Fournier

Tinordi - Nygren

Beaulieu - Pateryn

Schiestel - Chouinard

Mayer

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

The wheels are coming off. Hamilton takes an unsportsmanlike bench minor while already shorthanded and then just after the first penalty expires, they took another one. Holland and Dumont have both been shaken up as well. I'm not sticking around to see how this turns out tonight...

2 of first 3 goals bad Mayer.

The little swiss kid scored at the end at least.

2 minutes of total collapse ruined this game.

Funny that commentaters said Hab call ups haven't really come back to the 'A" and shone? I assume he is hinting Tinordi, Holland etc maybe had bit swelled heads, or something along that line and arnt giving "110%"?

6-1 final. We left near the end of the second period when it was 5-0 and by the time we got to the truck, it was 6-0. Sven scored less than an minute to go to break the shut out. Game was very close in the first half of the first and first half of the second. I guess I don't trust the mickey mouse video review which seems to take ages to set up and which we never get to see on the score board after the goal determination. It just seems the returns from Mtl haven't helped and may have actually disrupted the pairings we had previous on D.

correct Don-the Tin man looks ordinary

gotta fix that Don. Will change to where's Delmas?

I wish that they would just come clean with the logic of that signing. Dlbair the questions sent to Willis, were they ever posted?

I haven't got the answers yet; I sent a note to him earlier this week to see how the responses are coming along. When I have them, they will go up quickly on the site.

Someone said Thomas has been skating, which has to a positive sign anyways and he cant be too far away from suiting up? But Ryan White I think had similar hernia injury and he was out a long time, if I remember correctly?

Someone said Thomas has been skating, which has to a positive sign anyways and he cant be too far away from suiting up? But Ryan White I think had similar hernia injury and he was out a long time, if I remember correctly?

He has been skating for the better part of a week. There's still no timetable set for his return though.