Congratulatory Thread

puck7x

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole thing about seinfeld was that it was a show "much a do about nothing" and then the series finale was pretty much a slap in the face to the fans who actually thought it did mean something. It was like thank you for watching to jokes on you.

Anyway this thread is really much a do about nothing. We're congratulating everyone on how many posts we have on an internet message board.

Now if this thread turned into a thread about birthdays, final exam grades, weddings, engagements and so on. Then it actually means something.

I'd rather stroke something else. :lol:

always the sex joke....sooo dissapointed

yet not surprised !!! :lol:

Anyway this thread is really much a do about nothing. We're congratulating everyone on how many posts we have on an internet message board.

Nice that you realize that. You're making encouraging progress :clap:

21 then the imperialist crusaders of america can't deny me my inalienable right that has been taken away from me for at least 3 years. :lol:;)

Kids can take bullets for crusader bush in his march against a goofy form of islam which is only making the moderates radicalized and join the wackos, but they can't drink alcohol. :wacko:

21 then the imperialist crusaders of america can't deny me my inalienable right that has been taken away from me for at least 3 years. :lol:;)

Kids can take bullets for crusader bush in his march against a goofy form of islam which is only making the moderates radicalized and join the wackos, but they can't drink alcohol. :wacko:

I am sure the soilders overseas have ahad a few drinks in thier time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And with this post I pass the legendary shortcat and move into first place on the all-time posters list. :hlogo: :clap:

And with this post I pass the legendary shortcat and move into first place on the all-time posters list. :hlogo: :clap:

That is incredible but wait till the season starts and he starts dominating some game threads.

• 2 weeks later...

congrats to bth, df87 & ptg! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

great progress, guys!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

GO :hlogo: GO!