Bouillon re-signs with the habs...

puck7x

Finally. I liked Bouillon's play. He's a small guy with a huge heart. He's a great guy to have around as a spare... cuz he can be a legit 6th D.

However, as you said puck, BIG FISH!!

We signed Bouillon! Woohoo!!

He did well in Sweden and he won't cost much on the payroll. It's a good addition to the team. That's a great news to have him back around with his good/postive attitude.

Alright, next?

GO GAINEY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Bouillon after seeing him in sweden. He has a great shot and good speed and puckcontrol. BUT he made a few defensive bloopers but with his offensive play Id love to see him on the PP next season.

Originally posted by Dalhabs

I love Bouillon after seeing him in sweden. He has a great shot and good speed and puckcontrol. BUT he made a few defensive bloopers but with his offensive play Id love to see him on the PP next season.

Going from Brisebois on the PP to Bouillon is a step backwards, we're supposed to go in the other direction I think (I would hope).

yeah... but I dont wanna say anything about the past now with all these new rules... arent the redline offside taken away now? I think that will benefit dmen like Bouillon and Brisebois. + the bigger Offensive zone in front of the net.

COOL, our two "key" assets are locked for near the cap minimum... now lets get the fill ups on the UFA mkt :guru:

Seriously guys, I'm not worried, trust me, we don't wanna sign a 32 y.o. UFA for 4yrs at 4M... we don't know what the cap will be next year, and we don't know which gems will be on the UFA mkt next offseason (redden and lecavalier as possible UFAs!!) So it is just wise for us not to touch at these budget liabilities... Aucoin wasn't worth more than 2 yrs, 3M per year IMO...

I think Brisebois will stay with the Canadiens. Where else would he go?

Don't forget how Brisebois started to play smart. He was overpaid and I think he knew that. He has won a cup with the Canadiens and I'm sure he has feelings for the team.