• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon
Originally posted by les_glorieux

i wish i could be watching this game:wall:

welcome to my world!

:(

(actually there are about a dozen of us far-flung HW posters who only have internet radio all season, we get used to it, and you guys help with your descriptive posts while you are watching regular-season games)

i would but i there is no wireless connection where i'd be able to watch the games (cage au sports, the tv room in my university rez, in the molson cenre :lol: ). well maybe in the lounge. i'll do it if i can:)

[Edited on 9/21/2005 by les_glorieux]

I know that this isn't the place for this but too bad... I really believe that the word 'gay' is simply an anesthisation of the concept it's supposed to represent.

Interview of Lecavalier on CHRC.

FOR ANYONE LISTENING IN FRENCH:

do you find that when the habs score, you can't hear the announcer's voice when he says "et le but!" or whatever? hard to describe, but if you're listening in french you know what i'm talking about. kinda sucks cuz the play by play and colour commentary are very good.

[Edited on 9/21/2005 by les_glorieux]

uh, do you find that when the habs score, you can't hear the announcer's voice when he says "et le but!" or whatever? hard to describe, but if you're listening in french you know what i'm talking about. kinda sucks cuz the play by play and colour commentary is very good.

heuuuuu non~ j'catch pos ben ben~ tu parles de michel lacroix quand y'annonce les buts ou ben les descripteurs/commentateurs à radio???

koi ke quand pierre rinfret était encore à ckac, c'était ben HOT hehe

OK i'm leaving hehe bye

if you're listening in french you know what i'm talking about... cuz the play by play and colour commentary is very good.

Amen to that. Good commentators.

i would but i there is no wireless connection where i'd be able to watch the games (cage au sports, the tv room in my university rez, in the molson cenre :lol: ). well maybe in the lounge. i'll do it if i can:)

pointing a webcam at the tv -- i wonder how well that would work -- you would have grateful HW members across Europe, Oceania and Asia!!!

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Originally posted by bebehabs

uh, do you find that when the habs score, you can't hear the announcer's voice when he says "et le but!" or whatever? hard to describe, but if you're listening in french you know what i'm talking about. kinda sucks cuz the play by play and colour commentary is very good.

heuuuuu non~ j'catch pos ben ben~ tu parles de michel lacroix quand y'annonce les buts ou ben les descripteurs/commentateurs à radio???

koi ke quand pierre rinfret était encore à ckac, c'était ben HOT hehe

OK i'm leaving hehe bye

hehe i'm an excellent french speaker but i'm english :) anways, yeah i'm talking about the descripteurs/commentateurs.

pointing a webcam at the tv -- i wonder how well that would work -- you would have grateful HW members across Europe, Oceania and Asia!!!

ha! if the wireless works and you guys send me the money, i'll do it :lol:

Lecavalier said he signed with Tampa Bay because he was there for the bad years and he wanted to be there for the good ones too. He said that his decision was a difficult one... I rather doubt it.

Bonk!

Latendresse assisting, looks like.

ha! if the wireless works and you guys send me the money, i'll do it :lol:

we'll see, if there is reasonable visibility this could be a plan!

anyway I have sort of got used to the radio, that's why I wish there was a better play-by-play man on CJAD. Next game I'll listen in french on CKAC I guess.