Pre-Season Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Maple Leafs | 9/22/05

Spider-Man NL

Dagenais - Ribeiro - Latendresse

Hossa - Plekanec - Kostitsyn

Bulis - Chipchura - Locke

Vandermeer - Sundstrom - Ivanans

This isn't a "piss on Sunny" post, but hot damn I'd prefer Begin in the middle of that fourth line tonight.

Besides that, I like seeing these lines. Might not win this one tonight, but there are some experiments here worth watching.

Examples being: Kostitsyn being played in an offensive role (his niche,) Chipchura being tested at what will be his role in a few years, and seeing what Tender can do on a Buddy - Buddy - Newbie lineup.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABOUT RYDER AND KOMISAREK : i read on *La Presse* that they will MAYBE take part of the line up on saturday's game~~ hope everything will be ok :D

Are those line-ups the officiel one ?

Looks like type C formation for the CH with a total of 5 forwards expected to be retrograted any time soon.....and thats not counting the ones which will appear on defense....but it wont be Lavallee as he just left this morning.

But that makes it interresting in its own way,.. with Latendresse getting great ice time with power play first wave type situation... same for Plecanek getting good ice time too...as he still need to prove something ( I think) in those pre-saison games (unlike Hossa, Higgins, Perezhogin),.. even thought he scored in the last game.

It will be fun peeking at Kotsy, Chip, locke and... Yvanans,.. this one for the second time thought....annihilating Crasy Belak for the season could be the best thing he could do before returning to Hamilton. If Vandermeer wants to keep his one fight average a game he will have no problem finding it with wild wild Perrot in the line-up.

Anyway I am certainlly gonna try to locate a place where I could watch it.

Originally posted by les_glorieux

why do you both have the same display pictures?

yeah~ it's kinda not original ;)

lalala... game starting sooon sooon soooooooooooon

lalala... LATENDRESSSSSSE

:clap::ghg::clap:

Qood grief! The game isn't being covered by CHRC!!!! :nono::nono::nono::nono:

That's what they're saying. Go guys! Go Marcel! :ghg::ghg::ghg:

1 - 0 Leafs

Bulis!!!

end of 1, 1 - 1