Glenn Healeys comments on TSN

hankhab

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Avery I understand but Bill Watters for Sportsnet their is no excuse for. He blamed Laraque for coming forward. Not the racist idiot, he blamed the victim.  

Keep in mind Watters made a similiar comment about Peter Worrell last year. So you can see what I am getting at.

Wow Leafs Suck, cannot believe you listen to the dribble mind of uncle bill! On my official not listen to in T-Dot is:

590 Fan - Except for the hours of 4pm to 7pm if bobcat is hosting.

640 - Except for the hours of 11pm - 530am If I am awake for coasttocoast AM.

TSN with anything o do with hockey.

sportsnet with anything to do with hockey.

TheScore with anything to do with hockey.

CBC well just about for everything including hockey.

All you hear is how crap the Leafs are until they win one game then you hear How they will Win the Stanley Cup from the flock.

Life is good because I can say 4-1-0!

Go :hlogo: Go

soooooo ... where do you get you're hockey news from (other than here?)

seriously, i'm in the GTA and i'd like to know! I don't go for the boycott thing you do - but I can't say I enjoy the hockey talk either.

Originally posted by revvvrob

seriously, i'm in the GTA and i'd like to know!  I don't go for the boycott thing you do - but I can't say I enjoy the hockey talk either.

OOOPS Let me try again. I do go to TSN website, Canadiens website, Bulldogs website for hockey updates. These three do it for me for my hockey fix outside HabsWorld. I used to go to http://thefourthperiod.com/ but they are a little slow to update.

TSN does a good job with CFL and Sportsnet with Baseball. Their hockey coverage is so one sided it is just not worth watching. If they would be objective and talk about other teams then I would watch. 24hrs a day of Leaf crap is just not worth my time.

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by revvvrob

seriously, i'm in the GTA and i'd like to know!  I don't go for the boycott thing you do - but I can't say I enjoy the hockey talk either.

OOOPS Let me try again. I do go to TSN website, Canadiens website, Bulldogs website for hockey updates. These three do it for me for my hockey fix outside HabsWorld. I used to go to http://thefourthperiod.com/ but they are a little slow to update.

TSN does a good job with CFL and Sportsnet with Baseball. Their hockey coverage is so one sided it is just not worth watching. If they would be objective and talk about other teams then I would watch. 24hrs a day of Leaf crap is just not worth my time.

No kidding... for pretty well the WHOLE lock-out time, their main page had 'ESCHE IS WAITING FOR AN ANSWER'. It was wild. For months, I'd go see what was new and there he was, still waiting. He was certainly a patient man.