Most Urgent Trade Rumour???

alexstream

A Senator I like is Peter Schaefer. His stickhandling skills are so underrated. He has some beautiful goals from using his quick hands. A very fun guy to watch.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

By the way... the trade was a JOKE! And we don't need McCabe. There's so much bettern out there and for cheaper. Niinima is a better guy to have.

Sorry about that, just when I see LEAF players in joke trades I go into " Defensive hate anything about Leaf organization mode":) Just a defensive mode programmed in my brain....

I agree with Niinima, he could move the puck nicely.:clap:

Here's a rumour floating around:

Kovalev + Souray + Ribeiro

=

McCabe + Lindros + Domi

WHat do you guys think? Oh ya, did I mention it's an E-87?

E-87??? Damn near a done deal.

p.s. no Senator is going to a division rival, especially Havlat. Quit dreamin up your EA hockey trades....:D

I doubt with McCabe being the second leading scorer in the league that JF Jr would let him go, and we already know that Lindros won't play in the province of Quebec unless its for a visiting team....every remember him getting booed here people? A ###### Tie Domi. He becomes a habs, I find a new team. THat guy is ######in junk.

Here's a rumour floating around:

Kovalev + Souray + Ribeiro

=

McCabe + Lindros + Domi

WHat do you guys think? Oh ya, did I mention it's an E-87?

Ahhh.... I can see that the air is a bit thin up there in the hall of fame - makes some of us start to hallucinate :o:eyes::o:eyes::o

1992 - tried my hand at small business - a lot of fun but not much success

Originally posted by simonus

BTH!!!! I go out to see a concert and come back just to see you ruined our game! I was getting ready to add a racine for theo angle! Very dissapointed.

Racine's a pretty good goalie. He looks better than Danis from what I saw of him.

Did you ever notice how the Canadian cities (besides the ones that don't count in Alberta) all have European Captains? And three are from Sweden.

Sundin, Alfredsson, Koivu, Naslund. I wouldn't be surprised if Forsberg became captain of Philly. Is Sweden the country with the most NHL captains in the world? I'll have to look at Canada.