Our 4th Line

CoRvInA

How did you fellow habs fans find Our 4th line Seeing as Dandenault only rarely played forward there wasnt really a 4th line... more like mixup of all the lines a Pot pourri at times...

by the way did you see the article in the flyers page.. how Koivu is seen amoung the best European Forwards...

http://www.philadelphiaflyers.com/pressbox...2245.asp:hlogo:

He is among the best european forwards!

The guy has won the World Championships. (He almost won it by him self with some help from Ville Peltonen and Jere Lehtinen)

He's the capitain and center of the first line of the most classical of all NHL teams: The Montreal Canadiens.

When Saku stays healthy he's always in the top of the scoring leauges.

Originally posted by CoRvInA

How did you fellow Habs fans find Our 4th line Seeing as Dandenault only rarely played forward there wasnt really a 4th line... more like mixup of all the lines a Pot pourri at times...

by the way did you see the article in the flyers page.. how Koivu is seen amoung the best European Forwards...

http://www.philadelphiaflyers.com/pressbox...2245.asp:hlogo:

I don't know what to think of the 4th line, as of last game. It's probably a 'pot pourri' like you said because of the absence of Sundstrom, etc.

But, the article is a great endorsment but I wonder if it's not a bit of hype towards the Canadiens so as to hopefully make our boys overconfident a bit.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

THere is talk that when Zed comes back we might have to send Higgins down... but what I saw from Dag today isnt worth keeping him on... its a tough choice I dont know what to think...

Philly is a great sports town that loves their football, basketball and Hockey. At one time their MLB baseball team was a huge hit, not sure how much the fans follow baseball there now. Being fair in reporting does not surprise me at all as it helps fans know about the teams they are about to play.

Something I dont see in T-DOT as if it is not about Toronto then it does not make the sports page, or is a small article in the back pages. Not that this is a bad thing, just does not help educate the fans about other players and teams.

i dont see why... they all fit on the roster at the beginning of the season. i mean Ivanans is on the IR, he shouldnt count against the roster space.

Or are we talking about making sure that higs gets minutes?

[Edited on 10/26/2005 by simonus]

THere is talk that when Zed comes back we might have to send Higgins down... but what I saw from Dag today isnt worth keeping him on... its a tough choice I dont know what to think...

If they send Higgins down and keep Dagenais, I will be supremely pissed. Higgins is a gamer who gives 110% every shift. Begin & Higgins are hell-raisers on the 4th line. My kind of hockey players. I don't think Higgins is going anywhere.:hlogo:

I think you have to get rid of either Dagenais or Ivanans. Theres no need for a one dimentional goon anymore, as Montreal as had one scrap this year, which Ivanans lost anyways.

Higgins definitley won't be sent down

Originally posted by GuyRock70

If they send Higgins down and keep Dagenais, I will be supremely pissed. Higgins is a gamer who gives 110% every shift. Begin & Higgins are hell-raisers on the 4th line. My kind of hockey players. I don't think Higgins is going anywhere.:hlogo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I will second your p...-censored- mood. Higgins has to stay. I don't mind Dags, but if he is a fourth line player now, that is just not right. If Dags cannot make the second line what do you do with him????