CROSBY LOVES THE HABS

HABBER-oooooKNOWS

I doubt it. The Pens'll do their best to give him 5 year contracts and stuff so that he never leaves them. He'll probably only get 2 shots at the UFA market and by then he'll have been in Pittsburgh for 10 years already.

It would be pretty sick though.

Originally posted by HABBER-oooooKNOWS

This would be cool if CROSBY got his dream!!!!!!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=142569&hubname=

Unless a trade takes place (which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY), this won't happen for the length of his present contract, whatever amount of years that might be.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Just like the once Jedi master Lemieux before him ....whom was seduced to the dark (pen) side...

The Young paduan Crosby will feel the pain and anger of losing yet another game and will fall even deeper into the bowls of the darkside! Perhaps Crosby' sister could be the chosen one?

[Edited on 2005/11/10 by CoRvInA]

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by HABBER-oooooKNOWS

This would be cool if CROSBY got his dream!!!!!!

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=142569&hubname=

Unless a trade takes place (which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY), this won't happen for the length of his present contract, whatever amount of years that might be.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

It can't happen before 7 years, which is when he will be a UFA. Lets hope that he will want to realize his dream in 2012 :contract:

I read that too and thougt he went too far with all his habs LOVE. I think he should be gushing playing with Mario and trying to bring respect back to a crippled Pittsburg franchise.

Yes one day he might look good in a habs uniform but he should be remembering what team he plays for right now. His talent level simply amazes me and he is going to be an incredible player!

i wouldn't even call it news. other than sean avery and glen healy, who hasn't dreamed of playing for montréal?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=684&hubname=

"Click here to see TSN's Toronto Maple Leafs' Regional Broadcast Schedule"

Why would anyone click there?

[Edited on 2005/11/10 by mrgodo]

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

That's REALLY old news.

Sorry, fan puck didn't mean to tell you something you already knew.

I saw it on TSN TODAY and got excited not because I think there is a trade in the works, it,s just nice to hear some-one say something like that about the habs in the media. Especially one of the best up and coming players in the league.................never say never by the way.....with the cap you never know what kind of crazy stuff can happen in the next few years......

.....and before you jump all over that.....I KNOW....it's just wishfull thinking.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie
Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

1-0 Pitts on Crosby's PP

2-0 Lemieux

Uh..... wrong thread.

yup thanks just figured that out, a little foggy this morning:eyes:

No worries about him loving the Habs too much! If he really loved us he would not have made us lose such a historic game.

Will there be shootouts in the playoffs?