Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Devils | 11/18/05

JMMR

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Michael Handzus scores. 1-0 Flyers. Defensive breakdown by the Thrashers. I have no idea who the ATL goalie is. If you haven't heard, Dunham got injured again and so did Steve Shields PLUS Kari Lehtonen won't be back for atleast another 3 weeks.:lol:

AW CRAP. Don't tell me the LEafs are going to get another gift tomorrow when they play atlanta...:wall::wall::wall:

And I bet the Toronto Maple Refs will give them a 2 man advantage as usual. Oh well, as long as Montreal keeps winning that is all that matters.:)

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Toren

I was watching the NHL on TSN waiting for the Habs game to start, and Pierre MacGuire suprised me. They had their "NHL on TSN Poll" and the question was "Who is the NHL's First Quarter MVP?" Picks were Alfy, Jagr, Forsberg, and someone else I forget.

Pierre MacGuire got angry and started yelling "WHERE'S SAKU KOIVU?!"

The last choice was Eric Staal.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

Pierre MacGuire has been quietly praising Koivu for most of this season.

I always liked the Thrashers.

And I love Kovalchuk. Not because of his personality but because he's an insanely talented hockey player and is an all-round great offensive player.

Hossa is fun to watch but I don't really care for him.

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Michael Handzus scores. 1-0 Flyers. Defensive breakdown by the Thrashers. I have no idea who the ATL goalie is. If you haven't heard, Dunham got injured again and so did Steve Shields PLUS Kari Lehtonen won't be back for atleast another 3 weeks.:lol:

AW CRAP. Don't tell me the LEafs are going to get another gift tomorrow when they play atlanta...:wall::wall::wall:

And I bet the Toronto Maple Refs will give them a 2 man advantage as usual. Oh well, as long as Montreal keeps winning that is all that matters.:)

Eh, I wouldn't take them lightly. Kovalchuk has found a groove and no doubt they'll want to avenge the thrashing they were given by the laffs last time around.

Originally posted by Toren

I was watching the NHL on TSN waiting for the Habs game to start, and Pierre MacGuire suprised me. They had their "NHL on TSN Poll" and the question was "Who is the NHL's First Quarter MVP?" Picks were Alfy, Jagr, Forsberg, and someone else I forget.

Pierre MacGuire got angry and started yelling "WHERE'S SAKU KOIVU?!"

The last choice was Eric Staal.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

Speaking of Staal, didn't he get injured last night?

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I couldnt hear it good enough, but did CKAC radio just say that Bulis/Dags and Streit are in the line-up?

Not sure man, I'm listening to CJAD. I do know Bulis is in the lineup tonight, but not sure about the other two.

EDIT: Appears so according to official super stats: http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/2005...06/ES020292.HTM

[Edited on 2005/11/19 by dark_faerie87]

Originally posted by thehabbit

well the big wheel keeps on turning.........last season we owned the devils and i think that it will continue for a long time to come after them owning us for over a decade with their ugly trap:puke:i agree with shortcats comments, the only reason to hope the devils play well is because brodeur is canada's goalie, but not against montreal of course.

heres a thought, brodeur isnt playing well now that he is facing a tonne of shots and theo isnt playing as well as when he did face a tonne of shots so why not trade theo and ribs for brodeur:o:lol:just a joke.......please dont comment on this:eyes:

prediction 4-2 habs

:hlogo::/):/):hlogo:

:ghg:

ok... i promise that i won't say... it'd never happen and, maybe with brodeur's age, he might be beginning his downward slide - back end of his career... but i won't say that, of course...:D

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I also mean CJAD, forgot the name of the channel, sry :D

SO the third line will be:

Dags - Begin - Plekanec. Think so

Higs on the second line and Perezhogin on the first.

[Edited on 2005/11/19 by Dutch_Habs_Fan]

Only if Julien lost his mind. Third line will have Sunny and Bulis for sure and either Pleks or Begin centering. Dags and Dandy will play on the fourth line with the other center.