JMMR

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by habsfan88

please put in huet... theo get ur frigging head screwed on tonight!!

[Edited on 04/07/1989 by habsfan88]

No, you were right the first time. Danis is the backup, Huet is still down in Hamiliton.

oh my bad.....put in danis then for tonight...

i understand theo is our #1 guy, but he has been struggling and his head is not in this game

Yeah, Theo is playing like crap. Two powerplay goals, one of them a laserbeam of a wrist shot off Gomez walking in untouched and another from a tipped slap shot. Absolutely disgraceful. Put the rookie goaltender in, because any goalie in the league could have saved those shots!

Watch the game, not the scoresheet. Habs are sleeping and the Devils are taking advantage on the PP. Theo is playing fine, give him some ######ing support on defence instead of calling for his head. Either that, or I hear the Leafs need some more fans with no prior knowledge of the game.

Originally posted by Toren

Yeah, Theo is playing like crap. Two powerplay goals, one of them a laserbeam of a wrist shot off Gomez walking in untouched and another from a tipped slap shot. Absolutely disgraceful. Put the rookie goaltender in, because any goalie in the league could have saved those shots!

Watch the game, not the scoresheet. Habs are sleeping and the Devils are taking advantage on the PP. Theo is playing fine, give him some ######ing support on defence instead of calling for his head. Either that, or I hear the Leafs need some more fans with no prior knowledge of the game.

I agree totally. Nice to see that Theo has some support left.

Theo has got to step up. When you're playing the best you've got ot play like the best. If we go into the 3rd 2-1 I'll be confident.