Koivu out with groin injury

Topgun19

zed-bonk-zhog

higgins-plek-ryder

bulis-begin-sundstrom

locke?-ribeiro-dagenais

i guess i could see leaving bonk on the third (just on the basis that you want to keep a stronger shut-down line if we are weakened). If so, put plex on 1st, ribs on second, begin on 3rd wing, sundstrom winging on 4th and lapierre or locke centering 4th

souray-rivet

dandenault-cote

streit-bouillon (no idea here... just trying to split up the less reliable Ds)

Originally posted by simonus

zed-bonk-zhog

higgins-plek-ryder

bulis-begin-sundstrom

locke?-ribeiro-dagenais

i guess i could see leaving bonk on the third (just on the basis that you want to keep a stronger shut-down line if we are weakened). If so, put plex on 1st, ribs on second, begin on 3rd wing, sundstrom winging on 4th and lapierre or locke centering 4th

souray-rivet

dandenault-cote

Hi simonus

Wow, Bonk at #1centre... I think they need speed and grit like Saku has. Begin or Plek might be the answer but you are right and it will probably be Bonk. Corey Locke brought up to the big club would be interesting as he has wheels and can score. I really like the Bulis-Begin-Sundstrom line.

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Hi simonus

Wow, Bonk at #1centre... I think they need speed and grit like Saku has. Begin or Plek might be the answer but you are right and it will probably be Bonk. Corey Locke brought up to the big club would be interesting as he has wheels and can score. I really like the Bulis-Begin-Sundstrom line.

hey there howie,

the apparent strength of the bulis-begin-sundstrom line allows bonk to be moved.... now if one thinks that Bonk has lost julien's confidence (which might be a reasonable supposition), maybe bonk goes to 4th and ribs gets first or 2nd line action, else bonk is the no.1... i mean he's done that before...

I am strangely intrigued in tonights game, its like a challenge on some hockey video game.... beat the sabres without your top 3 skaters.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! It never ends!

How many bodies do you need to have out of commission to be allowed an emergency call-up from junior (like with Michaud two years ago)? Could this be our chance to bring up Latendresse? Or does it not work that way?

This is worse than losing Théo. If Théo injured his groin, at least Danis has done well so far and could be counted on to do a reasonable job (Huet perhaps too, we'll have to see how well he plays). Nobody can replace Saku. Especially with Kovalev out.

Hi simonus

hey there howie,

the apparent strength of the bulis-begin-sundstrom line allows bonk to be moved.... now if one thinks that Bonk has lost julien's confidence (which might be a reasonable supposition), maybe bonk goes to 4th and ribs gets first or 2nd line action, else bonk is the no.1... i mean he's done that before...

I am strangely intrigued in tonights game, its like a challenge on some hockey video game.... beat the sabres without your top 3 skaters.

hehehehe Yup, I used to pick out the weakest team on my old PS2 NHL hockey game and make heroes out of unknowns.

One thing that does excite me is that the rookies should get lots of ice time and we will get to see how well they developed so far under pressure situations.

[Edited on 2005/12/1 by Howie_Morenz]

Originally posted by les_glorieux

I guess Rivet gets the c then?

NO ONE WEARS THE C BESIDES KOIVU.

NO ONE WORE IT THE ENITRE TIME HE HAD CANCER

HE IS THE CAPTAIN

THERE WILL BE THREE A'S TONIGHT

ZEDNIK RIVET AND POSSIBLY SOURAY.

hey.... this isnt soooo bad.

i'd rather lose all our guys at once at have a bit of a slide then continually losing cogs and being extremely mediocre throughout the season

This is assuming we have a fixed number of injury-days! There's nothing that says we won't lose everyone at once, AND continually lose 'cogs' (which we have, noting earlier injuries to Zednik and Sundstrom).

Excellent oportunity! I agree send Locke up put Pleck up on the first and shift with Bonk REMEMBER WE NEED THIS GUY TO WAKE UP MORE THAN ANYONE!

Wherever ... before putting him back to the third line

In any case another chance for the Habs to actually do something they have nothing to lose THEY HAVE TO GET THAT IN THEIR HEADS Julien should remind them no one will be surprised we get ass wooped tonight be we would like miraculous dramatic and HEartstopping thrills and bills from the boys WHOM HAVE TO STEP UP!!! GO LES OSTIES DE TABARNAK POUR UNE FOIS MONTREZ QUE VOUS ETES DES GLORIEUX DES FIERS DES CANADIENS DE MONTREAL SACREMENT!!!!

zed-bonk-zhog

higgins-plek-ryder

bulis-begin-sundstrom

locke?-ribeiro-dagenais

souray-rivet

dandenault-cote

Hi simonus

Locke doesn't really have wheels, he is a slow playmaking center that has some finish. He's more of a Ribeiro type minus the attitude and is smaller at 5'9 170lbs.

Originally posted by nam

zed-bonk-zhog

higgins-plek-ryder

bulis-begin-sundstrom

locke?-ribeiro-dagenais

souray-rivet

dandenault-cote

Hi simonus

Locke doesn't really have wheels, he is a slow playmaking center that has some finish. He's more of a Ribeiro type minus the attitude and is smaller at 5'9 170lbs.

hmmmm.. he looked pretty quick to me. I really only notice him in the other teams offensive zone so maybe it is his playmaking that makes him look quick. I can honestly say I have never seen him bring a puck up to centre ice so his overall speed might be decieving to my eyes. :) Sort of like Ribero, I never notice him in the Habs defensive end checking anybody, but I do see him in the offensive zone a lot.

[Edited on 2005/12/1 by Howie_Morenz]