Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

i guesssssssssssssssss............

if only music wasn't a subjective kind of thing...

whatever would happen to walter ostenek, the winner of three grammies and 13 other nominations...

sigh.................

GO :hlogo: GO!

Very rarely is anything 100% subjective. There may be a couple of people who prefer some shitty band to the Beatles but a huge percent of the population would be against them. Saying a band likw the Beatles or the Stones are/were very good is not opinion - it's fact.

And Eminem is definitely up there with all the greats of rap. He's actually the only rap artist that I like (more than 1 or 2 songs from).

I know Jets likes him. :)

Very rarely is anything 100% subjective. There may be a couple of people who prefer some shitty band to the Beatles but a huge percent of the population would be against them. Saying a band likw the Beatles or the Stones are/were very good is not opinion - it's fact.

That is so wrong, music is one of the most subjective things in the world. Hundreds of genres, thousands of different kinds of sounds and millions of different tastes, very rarely will you find anyone agree on one band.

For example, I think the Beatles AND the Stones both suck. Theres other people out there who love them but I think they're both terrible. My opinion. This is why I hate talking about music on the internet because it IS so subjective.

And Eminem is definitely up there with all the greats of rap. He's actually the only rap artist that I like (more than 1 or 2 songs from).

This is true, one of my favorite artists ever. I know lots of people don't like him but I think he's one of music's great genius's. The Marshall Mathers LP is one of the best CDs ever made.

And now on a side note, a co-worker stole my iPod today. Needless to say, I'm not pleased.

WHAT!

Do you know which one?

That is a real piss off!

No, I don't. I had it in my bag inside an unlocked locker in the change rooms upstairs so it could be anyone. All I know is it's a male.

My dads buying me a new one on Saturday but still...I'm REALLY pissed off. Talk about disrespectful. He had to of opened a random locker, pulled my bag out, gone through my bag and taken it and then put it all back. I went to listen to it while I waited for my dad to pick me up, which is how I found out it was gone.

A birthday present from my mom and dad for my 18th birthday now belongs to some Safeway douchebag. Wonderful.

No, I don't. I had it in my bag inside an unlocked locker in the change rooms upstairs so it could be anyone. All I know is it's a male.

My dads buying me a new one on Saturday but still...I'm REALLY pissed off. Talk about disrespectful. He had to of opened a random locker, pulled my bag out, gone through my bag and taken it and then put it all back. I went to listen to it while I waited for my dad to pick me up, which is how I found out it was gone.

A birthday present from my mom and dad for my 18th birthday now belongs to some Safeway douchebag. Wonderful.

Hopefully he is dumb enough not to hock it and you catch him with it at work with all of your songs still on it.

Hopefully he is dumb enough not to hock it and you catch him with it at work with all of your songs still on it.

Well it will only work with my computer so no matter what, he's stuck with my songs. And I have a lot of catchy Top 40 crap on there I'm sure he'll enjoy.

If it was a perfect world, this asshole I work with in produce would pull it out in the back. I'd have a great reason to finally beat the shit out of him.

I feel a little naked sitting here without it now, it hasn't left my side since I got it two years ago. It's like I've lost a friend. :(

Music is a personal experience. Being that I don't want to beat my wife, nor do I hate my mother, Eminem has little to do with my personal experience.

Music is a personal experience. Being that I don't want to beat my wife, nor do I hate my mother, Eminem has little to do with my personal experience.

Do you realize how little thats in his music anymore? Even on MMLP, it was only a couple songs. If anything, he attacks the Bush administration these days and just whats wrong with society. He's admitted himself he finds it totally wrong that hes become a role model.

Do you realize how little thats in his music anymore? Even on MMLP, it was only a couple songs. If anything, he attacks the Bush administration these days and just whats wrong with society. He's admitted himself he finds it totally wrong that hes become a role model.

last album was silly, it was just weird.

If he admits it himself, I no longer need to argue it.

Thanks jets :)

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/char...llboard+Hot+100

well if the hot 100 is any indication.

1. is hip hop r&b mainly with guest rappers but mainly hip hop

2. fergie is pop

3. Beyonce and Shakira pop

4. rap

5. rock rap r&b band (that chevy commercial people)

6. g. stephani with akon pop

7. avril - pop rock

8. rap- cadalick boy

9. timberflake and his I want to be Chris Martin on the piano song

10. Daughtry - american idol rock band

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/char...llboard+Hot+100

well if the hot 100 is any indication.

1. is hip hop r&b mainly with guest rappers but mainly hip hop

2. fergie is pop

3. Beyonce and Shakira pop

4. rap

5. rock rap r&b band (that chevy commercial people)

6. g. stephani with akon pop

7. avril - pop rock

8. rap- cadalick boy

9. timberflake and his I want to be Chris Martin on the piano song

10. Daughtry - american idol rock band

So a white guy singing a song with piano in it is immediately a Chris Martin rip-off? Funny, I remember this guy named Elton John....

Fergie, Beyonce and Stefani are all R&B too.

So a white guy singing a song with piano in it is immediately a Chris Martin rip-off? Funny, I remember this guy named Elton John....

Fergie, Beyonce and Stefani are all R&B too.

well I don't know what grammy award show you saw but he clearly went chris martin but he couldn't play, it just played the same cord over and over again lol. He tries so hard to show its actually him behind all his music when its his producers its quite funny.

well I don't know what grammy award show you saw but he clearly went chris martin but he couldn't play, it just played the same cord over and over again lol. He tries so hard to show its actually him behind all his music when its his producers its quite funny.

The grammys aren't a real awards show so I didn't watch it. But two things.

1. Using Chris Martin as the end-all be-all of singing and playing the piano at the same time is wrong. Not only are the way better people who did it before him, anyone who wants to rip off that talentless hack in the first place should get out of music.

2. All I saw in the last part was the same tired argument of "teh p0pular p3opl3 d0n't do dere own m00zik!". Are you there in the studio when they make it? Are you there at his side when the lyrics are written? You have the internet, TV and radio to go off of. And of course, all 3 have proven to be VERY credible sources.

This is why I hate music on the internet.

The grammys aren't a real awards show so I didn't watch it. But two things.

1. Using Chris Martin as the end-all be-all of singing and playing the piano at the same time is wrong. Not only are the way better people who did it before him, anyone who wants to rip off that talentless hack in the first place should get out of music.

lol talentless hack huh? Yeah he sure is 'talentless'. He actually plays instruments and has been since he was a little kid. He writes his own music and lyrics and is one of the most sought after song writer in the business.

2. All I saw in the last part was the same tired argument of "teh p0pular p3opl3 d0n't do dere own m00zik!". Are you there in the studio when they make it? Are you there at his side when the lyrics are written? You have the internet, TV and radio to go off of. And of course, all 3 have proven to be VERY credible sources.

This is why I hate music on the internet.

wow somebody is getting testy.

Timberlake's last album is all Timbaland.

His first was all Neptunes

He can't become legit until he becomes the sole writer of his music and the main producer. Then he becomes legit.

He's trying to hard to be real when everyone knows he's just a boy band singer.