Apr. 15, Isles vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

6 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I’ll feel better if his knee holds up for the rest of the season. Still a bit nervous about that - as he is, probably.

Think we can (and maybe will) most/all be at least a bit nervous about the knee and his hip for the rest of his career ... they are both "one bad moment" situations ... but this is the first step towards some degree of confidence that the specific injury that has kept him out this season is rehabilitated ... and towards putting Price's mind at ease this summer.

11 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I’ll feel better if his knee holds up for the rest of the season. Still a bit nervous about that - as he is, probably.

He wasn't particularly outstanding tonight, to be sure. But his health is really the much bigger question anyway, as you say.

45 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

This wouldn’t be the first game where a team outplays its opponent for most of the game, is stoned on the scoreboard, and ends up losing. It’s just a pity it had to happen on the night of Price’s return. 

I’d have liked him to look a bit better on the second goal - not that it was a horrible goal - but he’s probably feeling fatigue at that point.

Quite a statement game from Sorokin.

I think the team very hard and out in a very strong effort for Price. it was a statement game for the habs as well for the effort they put forth for Price, and the regard they have for him.