Injury Info On Zednik?

gohabsgo252006

Anyone hear of the severity of Zednik's injury?

He looked to be in a lot of pain and while He hasn't done anything this year, I would like to see if he responds to Gainey and Carbo and in addition he's one of our most marketable players if we wanted to trade him.

It looked like an arm injury? but I should rewind it soon and listen again... although at first when i saw the replay it looked like the Family Jewels were Knocked out of the sack!

A thumb injury is what I read on a sportsnews site.

We'll see as to the extent of the injury, I expect, on Monday at game time.

If it's broken and he has a Martin St. Louis kind of character, he'll be back very soon.

If he doesn't....

Hopefully he pulls a Marty-St-Louis! WHen he came back w/ his finger taped up he started neeting goals left and right. Zednik has been in a good long slump, he could use a broken-thumbed goal right now. Heh.

(Was it a thumb that St. Louis broke?... my guess is that it'd be much more difficult to play w/ a broken thumb than any other finger.)

On RDS they say that tomorrow he will know if its broken or not. Broken or not, I don't think he will play tomorrow.

Kostitsyn time...and now he will have more then 30 seconds of ice time with CJ gone!!!

Amen AK 46 time with the 7.62 mm Shoot man shoot!!!!

What about Perezhogin !! Has he been forgotten?

Well I certainly haven't. I love the kid! And I hope he can start ripping it up in hamilton, or better yet bring him up... the only thing is the roster is pretty good the way it is.. I dunno, switching perez for kosty might be ok.

Well I certainly haven't. I love the kid! And I hope he can start ripping it up in hamilton, or better yet bring him up... the only thing is the roster is pretty good the way it is.. I dunno, switching perez for kosty might be ok.

I hope they bring Perez up. He was doing so well with Koivu and Kovalev.........after the injuries they never got a chance to get that going again.

I don't think he's doing that great in Hamilton.........his head space must be bad after julien started benching him......

Time will tell.....Gainey said something about calling him up when he proves he's ready to come back......that's not really happening at the moment.

He has 2 assists in 6 games in Hamilton

It seems that Kosty and Zhog both belong in Hamilton. What's wrong with a few games in the NHL prior to their "real" rookie season next year?