24 - Day 5

Fanpuck33

I knew that Logan's wife wouldn't kill herself, she was too sure that she wasn't crazy. I knew she'd find a way to get to Jack.

The line "She said she'd rather die than go back there" made me suspicious from the start that she might kill herself when she found out. When he found some pills lying around and started slowly walking up to the shower curtains, it seemed pretty obvious that she had killed herself. Surprised me, atleast.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack is too smart to just kill the mole. If he'd have just killed him, they would still have no idea that Walt in working for the bad guys. I expected some torture though, Jack is the shiznit when it comes to getting information out of people.

I knew that Logan's wife wouldn't kill herself, she was too sure that she wasn't crazy. I knew she'd find a way to get to Jack.

As for Chloe, I'm never quite sure what to think of her. I personally think she does a great job of seeming a little bit off. She never seems quite normal, and always keeps me interested. There's just something about her that makes me not hate her, even though I want to.

I can't wait for the big revelations to come. So far, this season has been pretty predictable. You know it won't stay that way for long.

I didn't get the impression that Mike was in on it. He's made some poor decisions in that past, but he's always come out as a decent guy. Even when Palmer found out he lied to him, he only lost his job, and the real reason was not made public in any way.

Yeah, I was the same with Mike this year too. Last year I thought he was gonna turn out to be a head honcho of the whole thing or something though. I just couldn't trust him last season. This year they're making him seem like a decent guy though. I bet that'll change somewhere along the line. He'll make a really bad decision or something.

As for Chloe, I think she's supposed to be like that. She's like that one really stressed out employee that every company has. Probably one of Jack's best friends though in the clutch.

Ah crap I didn't mean Mike Stanton, I meant Spencer.

Wow I just realized I have no idea what half these people are called.

On a side note, Chloe plays her character well if you ask me. I saw the actor getting an interview and she's the complete opposite of Chloe, always popping jokes and what not. Was interesting to seeé

Ah crap I didn't mean Mike Stanton, I meant Spencer.

Wow I just realized I have no idea what half these people are called.

On a side note, Chloe plays her character well if you ask me. I saw the actor getting an interview and she's the complete opposite of Chloe, always popping jokes and what not. Was interesting to seeé

I'm pretty sure she is a stand-up comedian. It would be interesting to see her doing something like that.

But her look is so obviously forced. If she can atleast make it look more natural. I have a friend who's an actor and said it was bothering him too.

Anyways ,I also don't know who the's people are called. Who is Mike Stanton? Is Walt the President's head advisor guy (the one that stole the phone recording from his wife) and what's that blonde woman and the red-head she interrogated's names? I only know maybe 5 characters.

Anyways ,I also don't know who the's people are called. Who is Mike Stanton? Is Walt the President's head advisor guy (the one that stole the phone recording from his wife) and what's that blonde woman and the red-head she interrogated's names? I only know maybe 5 characters.

Walt: The chief of staff, who is working for the bad guys

Mike Stanton: Perhaps you mean Mike Novik, Logan's top aid. (Bald guy with glasses)

Blonde Woman: Audrey Raines, Jack's lover before he went into hiding

Red-Headed Woman: New character, don't remember her name

Red-headed woman is Diane Huxley. Her entire relationship with Jack was pretty much explained when Audrey was talking to her.

And Chloe's "something smells bad" look is intentional. It's on one of the DVD's extra stuff. Don't know what season though, my dad mentioned it to me. The directors want it.

Hey! I just thought of something.

So what if they manage to get Walt next week and he runs away or whatever and ends up getting shot. Say he puts the paper he stole from Martha in a safe spot. That would allow the plans to move further without CTU knowing anything for a couple episodes.

It's a little sketchy but there might be some potential there. Unless I've missed something.

Ah crap I messed up again, I meant Mike Novik.

Stanton was the name of another guy in a previous seasons. Can't remember what. I think it was season two.

Yeah, I think Stanton might have been the head of NSA in season 2. So far, season 2 has been my favorite.

Speaking of season two, this season has reminded me of it quite a bit so far. Both involve a top presidentail aid/advisor helping terrorists get their hands on WMD's, with the idea that nothing bad will happen. Each time, of course, the terrorists outsmart the government officials, so Jack Bauer has to clean up the mess.

Last night episode was great but story wide it didn't lead to anywhere except in the last scene.

Anyway, should be interesting next week. I'm still going with the idea that Kim will get killed.

Last night episode was great but story wide it didn't lead to anywhere except in the last scene.

Anyway, should be interesting next week. I'm still going with the idea that Kim will get killed.

I can see it.

Not that I think it will lead anywhere story-wise except a seriously pissed off Jack but with Elisha's current career, the writers need to be able to make sure she's gone for good so 1) She can focus on her film career (and hopefully make House of Wax dissapear) and 2) So the fans can leave the writers alone about bringing her back. She's here for 4 episodes though so we'll see what happens.

Sutherland set for 24 movie

Wenn Tuesday January 31, 03:25 PM

By WENN

Sutherland set for 24 movie

Click to enlarge photo

Actor Kiefer Sutherland is keen to start filming a big screen version of his hit TV series 24, as soon as production on the show wraps up later this year .

The show is currently filming its fifth season and producers are planning to shoot the movie while the show is on a break, according to moviehole.net.

And the actor is convinced his audience would relish a feature film version of the hit show.

Sutherland says, "I think there's always a way to actually deal with the idea of 24 as a film that would completely be separate from 24 the television show. And by that I mean the characters could be different. They could be completely unrelated, and I think that would still be effective."

The star last night won the Screen Actors Guild award for Outstanding Performance By A Male Actor In A Drama Series for his portrayal of Special Agent Jack Bauer.

He suggests a sixth season of the show would start filming after the big screen version was complete.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/31012006/364/suth...t-24-movie.html

---------------------------

Interesting :o

By the way I didn't know Elisha was coming back for a selective number of episodes and this makes my original idea of her character getting killed more plausible.

I read about the movie this morning in the paper :D

And on imdb, it has Elisha down for 4 episodes. They get most of their info from fans though so it could possibly be more or less episodes. I want her around for the rest of the season. :D

By the way I didn't know Elisha was coming back for a selective number of episodes and this makes my original idea of her character getting killed more plausible.

Hehe, that was the "spoiler" from the first part of this thread.

As for a movie, I'd go so it, but I don't think it would be very popular. The key thing about 24 is that the real-time movement is so unique. If they take that away, I think it loses a lot of its luster. It would be interesting to see how they would come up with a way to make up for the loss of real-time action.

Last night's episode was pretty random. Not much happened besides Rosswell dying.

Man, could you imagine sitting in the theater for 24 hours? My ass goes numb while watching a Harry Potter movie, theres no way I'd make it for a movie that long. I think someone made a 24 hour movie once though.

Yep. No joke there was a movie about that long (I think longer) called "The Cure for Insomnia." :D I saw it in my Guinness 01.

Eh, I thought it was just a typical episode with a few things thrown in. Obviously, Irwin or whatever was going to kill that mechanic. I would've been surprised if he didn't. And the fact that chick shot the Jacob guy (I can't remember anyones names for some reason >_<) surprised me a little. At 15, I thought she might just run away or something (she looks older then 15 to me too). Walt "hung" himself. I think it's almost obvious that Mike has something to do with it just so Logan wouldn't have to use the speech his wife wrote.

And there was no freaking Elisha! Dammit! :angry:

Eh, I thought it was just a typical episode with a few things thrown in. Obviously, Irwin or whatever was going to kill that mechanic. I would've been surprised if he didn't. And the fact that chick shot the Jacob guy (I can't remember anyones names for some reason >_<) surprised me a little. At 15, I thought she might just run away or something (she looks older then 15 to me too). Walt "hung" himself. I think it's almost obvious that Mike has something to do with it just so Logan wouldn't have to use the speech his wife wrote.

And there was no freaking Elisha! Dammit! :angry:

How does Walt killing himself eliminate the need for Logan to give the speech his wife wrote? There are still canisters of gas in the hands of terrorists due to his own aid being an idiot.

How does Walt killing himself eliminate the need for Logan to give the speech his wife wrote? There are still canisters of gas in the hands of terrorists due to his own aid being an idiot.

Umm...pretty easily actually. They were using the fact that they were going to bring him to justice to put him back in a positive light with the people. Now they can't do that. What's he going to say? "Yeah, my aid helped some terrorists behind my back and now hes killed himself. Also, there are deadly gas canisters somewhere in the USA that will be used against this country but I can't do much about that right now either"

He can't go out now. The office will be put to shame just because of the utter turmoil its in right now. He'll look incredibly weak in front of the people. Which he is but they don't know that.