Game Thread | Buffalo Vs. Montreal | 02/07/06

Spider-Man NL

McCabe hurt! Sorry for the man but happy for my habs!!

What kind of injury? He's on the team of my main pool rival, no trades left either...

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening, how goes the battle?

hi there, fast start we missed some chances then took two minors, not a bad period by the sounds of it. Anthem singer screwed up, hehehe.

hi there, fast start we missed some chances then took two minors, not a bad period by the sounds of it. Anthem singer screwed up, hehehe.

Well that's good to hear. Nice to see that they're still playing with some intensity. Was the singer screwup worse than the lady who forgot the words to the American anthem and then slipped on the ice during a game in Montreal last season?

Come on Johnny in your most recent posts you have posted how much faith you have in Gainey, now you predict another horrible game from the Habs.

I will guarantee you the habs muster more than 12 shots possibly in the first period alone.

There you go Johnny read it and weap.

12 shots in the 1st period.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20052006/GS020821.HTM

McCabe is fine he got hit from behind then pretended he got hurt to ensure the 5 min pim and returned a few shifts later.

Honestly I dont know if he was actually hurt I am just being a Jerk.

mo cheeks is a basketball coach. At a game this girl forgot the words to the US anthem. She was kinda breaking down, so he walked over, kinda shared the mike with her and with the help of the crowd got through the song.

habs pk sounds good and so does Huet, based on the article about him today and his play with the habs and LA he may soon rewrite history and make the "bonk trade" the "huet trade".......his future looks bright

yes we could use some good news for all the habs bashers. That would be a great and unexpected bonus.

McCabe is fine he got hit from behind then pretended he got hurt to ensure the 5 min pim and returned a few shifts later.

Honestly I dont know if he was actually hurt I am just being a Jerk.

still remembering ribiero's oscar worthy performance against boston :P ?

mo cheeks is a basketball coach. At a game this girl forgot the words to the US anthem. She was kinda breaking down, so he walked over, kinda shared the mike with her and with the help of the crowd got through the song.

Ah okay, I see. It's always nice to see stuff like that.

I am absolutely PUMPED about our 71% faceoff wins!

:ghg:

Was the singer screwup worse than the lady who forgot the words to the American anthem and then slipped on the ice during a game in Montreal last season?

naw, switched the words "cross" and "peace" in the French lyrics but the crowd got on his case for it, I mean if you're paid to sing one song -- ONE song, over and over, you're expected to get it right.

Oh Joy! POM is back as a sponsor on CJAD! They can be counted on to come up with real cheezeball commercials...

Second period on