Good Slam! Article On Huet

habscout

Could it be that his late blooming hadn't reach yet his full potentiel ?

Could it be that his style and '' forte'' happen best to match the twisted offensive

dangers brought about by the NewNHL ? or compensated best the weeknesses of

the CH's defensive plays in front of him ?

Does his savings percentage this season, that has him share the same statistical bracket

than this year's best performers around the league, indiquate anything substantiel when

they where based on a comparatively minimal exposure from his part ?

It would be an incredible luck for us if his performances could matches the Thomas(BOS),

the Telgvish(NY) or the Miller(BUF) since I believe our team to be entirely dependant

on such elevated performances if our team would wishes to have any chance at salvaging

the season by clindching a play-off spot.

Freak occurances can happen,...lets hope that Gainey will reckongnised it if it does,... and that he

will refrain himself from forcing Theodore in. I can sympathised with Gainey's decision when he

overturned Julien's decision on going with Huet.......but insight20 tells us today that Julien's

readyness about transfering responsabilities to Huet.....wasn't premature but an incredible

insight into the situation......an insight that could have saved us the lost of some important points....

an insight that would have saved Theo from falling so low......and insight that is now revealing itself

to be Cristobal Huet. Can it be real ????

Could it be that his late blooming hadn't reach yet his full potentiel ?

Could it be that his style and '' forte'' happen best to match the twisted offensive

dangers brought about by the NewNHL ? or compensated best the weeknesses of

the CH's defensive plays in front of him ?

Does his savings percentage this season, that has him share the same statistical bracket

than this year's best performers around the league, indiquate anything substantiel when

they where based on a comparatively minimal exposure from his part ?

It would be an incredible luck for us if his performances could matches the Thomas(BOS),

the Telgvish(NY) or the Miller(BUF) since I believe our team to be entirely dependant

on such elevated performances if our team would wishes to have any chance at salvaging

the season by clindching a play-off spot.

Freak occurances can happen,...lets hope that Gainey will reckongnised it if it does,... and that he

will refrain himself from forcing Theodore in. I can sympathised with Gainey's decision when he

overturned Julien's decision on going with Huet.......but insight20 tells us today that Julien's

readyness about transfering responsabilities to Huet.....wasn't premature but an incredible

insight into the situation......an insight that could have saved us the lost of some important points....

an insight that would have saved Theo from falling so low......and insight that is now revealing itself

to be Cristobal Huet. Can it be real ????

Can you imagine!

Huet is still learning and growing, not near his cieling of potential yet.

Damn......

The sad thing is I seriously doubt that he will be back next year (unless Theo is traded without goalie return).

Well Huet will once again have the Habs faithful behind him tonight. It will be quite a test since he will now feel some pressure to perform after back-to-back shutouts. Possibly Huet is a late bloomer goalies usually are so possibly Huet will carry this team to the playoffs and more allowing Theo time to rest his mind and work extremely hard on his game so if Huet falters Theo will use his opportunity wisely and regain his form and stature in Montreal.

Can you imagine!

Huet is still learning and growing, not near his cieling of potential yet.

Damn......

The sad thing is I seriously doubt that he will be back next year (unless Theo is traded without goalie return).

Is there no possibility that Theo and Huet could form an impressive tandem which will push Theo to become better then ever.

allowing Theo time to rest his mind and work extremely hard on his game so if Huet falters Theo will use his opportunity wisely and regain his form and stature in Montreal.

It's been like this for a long time now. Theo fought for the #1 spot with Jeff Hackett, had some bad games but finished strong. He got the spot, had one brilliant season, and faultered at the beginning of the next season. Then people thought maybe Garon should get the #1 spot, but once again Theo's performance at the end of the season, and his playoff play made everyone love him again. Now Huet is doing the same thing. Theo is inconsistent. He always has been ( except for one season), but his brilliant play when it counts makes him a go to guy. I'm just not sure if my heart can handle any more of his inconsistent play.

Go Theo