Theodore Tests Positive, Blames Hair-loss Drug

Haboholic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is great that cristobal has been playing so great lately. the team has more confidence as a result of his play.

having said that, i still believe theo will be back in net for us by the playoffs, will lead us to the stanley cup, and will rightfully win the conn smythe trophy this year.

go habs go. les canadiens sont la.

i can see the ad now Ok theo 2 years for looking too good!

Funny, same thing ran trough my mind, only Richard anti grey formula actually thinned your hair out in some cases. Only left a touch of grey

Are you kidding me?

I am in no way condemning Theo in fact I do not believe he has been taking these drugs.

I was just responding to some earlier posts of people who seem to believe that steroids are only used to make a person stronger and more muscular.

Propecia does not mask any steriod, it masks a particular steroid. That steroid is used to add bulk and does not help reflexes, etc.

I think the doctor said it best... He sees Theo undressed and trust him, Theo is not on steroids. :)

Edited by brobin

First of all I am not saying that Theo took steroids.

But masking drugs don’t just mask steroids that make you more muscular there are plenty of steroids that decrease chance for injury and increase the rapidity of rehabilitation when injured.

So if you knew anything about steroids you'd see that proprecia masks a muscle building steriod called nandrolone, which as brobin very well put it if you looked at Jose Theodore, he is obviously not using. The guy is 5-11 and 180 lbs soaking wet.

Anyways, I'm glad that this happened while the spotlight was on Gretzky and Tocchet and there problems cause this is such a bullshit story....

I never said that Theo was taking steroids.

Sorry I was unaware about what steroids Proprecia masked. But that was not the object of my post. My intent was to let people know that steroids do more then help someone bulk up. But thank you for the chemical clarifications of what Proprecia can and cannot mask.

it is great that cristobal has been playing so great lately. the team has more confidence as a result of his play.

having said that, i still believe theo will be back in net for us by the playoffs, will lead us to the stanley cup, and will rightfully win the conn smythe trophy this year.

go habs go. les canadiens sont la.

I appreciate your enthusiasm! GO HABS GO!