Game Threads

habsfan88

I have been around this forum for a good 2 years now, and I can certainly tell the amount of participation in the game threads has fallen dramatically. Come on Habs fans...Remember the good ol' days when the game threads would reach a good 25 or so pages? What happened to that!?

If you read this post...Go post on the next game's game thread if you can. Let's get some more spirit in them like before!!

GO HABS GO

also factor in that if someone posts consecutively it is consolidated into one post

I'd like to post more, but the hamster in my modem can only run enough k rate for radio or constant refreshing at habsworld, not both.

56k Powaa!!!

Speaking of game threads.....I need someone to make this tuesday's Habs/Leafs game thread....I won't get a chance to make it because I have to work all day.

Edited by Spider-Man NL

We've got different settings now then we did before, more posts per page. You need to look at the total amount of replies per thread :D .... And we usually get above 180 or so.

And when you compare that amount to other popular habs forums HW is still beats everyone else with the exception being hfboards (but I'd' take the "quality" of HW over any other forum in a second, hehe ).

Could gamethread improve? Sure... But we're doing pretty well right now in my opinion.

We've got different settings now then we did before, more posts per page. You need to look at the total amount of replies per thread :D .... And we usually get above 180 or so.

And when you compare that amount to other popular habs forums HW is still beats everyone else with the exception being hfboards (but I'd' take the "quality" of HW over any other forum in a second, hehe ).

Could gamethread improve? Sure... But we're doing pretty well right now in my opinion.

I agree, puck. It's just that I don't feel the "energy" in the game threads really any more. And the reason is because there are only about 4 people typing in them during the games...And I know before there were ALOT more than 4(around)!

I agree, puck. It's just that I don't feel the "energy" in the game threads really any more. And the reason is because there are only about 4 people typing in them during the games...And I know before there were ALOT more than 4(around)!

I guess more people now have Centre Ice and are watching the game.

Speaking of game threads.....I need someone to make this tuesday's Habs/Leafs game thread....I won't get a chance to make it because I have to work all day.

It would be an honour to take care of that for you Spidey, I will be unable to fill your shoes but I will do my best.

I guess more people now have Centre Ice and are watching the game.

I watch the games and I still post.

I have the advantage of having wireless Internet and a laptop that I can carry to my seat (2 feet) from the television but I still do my best to multi task.

over this season i have been a pretty regular contributor to the old game threads but now i am in south korea teaching english so the timing isnt quite as convenient, also i have much more of a life now than i did in my small northern ontario town......i appreciate habsworld even more now of course for the great info

go habs go

go huet go

trade all the primadonnas please