Game Thread | Montreal Canadiens V. Toronto Maple Leafs | 03/07/06

simonus

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, two days off back home and Boston, here we come! let's bean the bruins!!!!

does an empty net goal count against the pulled goalie?

hmmm.... could be tight.... two goals in 6 seconds.... hmmmm......

It really does make us sound bad complaining about the reffing and all (cause thats what leaf fans do) but this is just too ######in much. There is no way the refs had to call so many penalties on montreal and let the leafs get away with so much. Unfreakin Believable

Thats why Gainey is just standing there trying to keep smiling. Gainey knows that if ya bitch about the refs too much, that the refs will continue to keep screwing you.

This whole season has been terrible between these teams. At best, the series should be about even, but if you recall the BS calls in the previous games that allowed the leafs to win or get in overtime for points, you realize how the leafs can completely dominate a team...

I would hate to meet the leafs in the playoffs, can you just imagine how bad the reffing would be in that series....

Ah well, have to beat Boston now.

Oh, and I still think it was a terrible mistake making Huet play both these games.. way too much. Theo would not have played that much, they would have given the backup one of them.

god dammit! i think i jinxed us with dat NO MORE STUPID PENALTIES PLZ post at da end of da 1st :(

I should be barred from this forum :P

ok... i'll set up a petition and have it sent to the moderators of this community...

should the sanction be:

1) short-term (a month of so...)?

2) long-term (till next season or one full year...)?

3) life-time?

4) life-time plus the afterlife?

5) all of the above?

:P

Edited by shortcat1

ah well wtf -- you win some you lose some, our first game without a point in the last ten. The leaf can have a little hope, this will prolong their suffering that's all.

We smack the Bruins Thursday, that's always good. See you guys later...

ah well wtf -- you win some you lose some, our first game without a point in the last ten. The leaf can have a little hope, this will prolong their suffering that's all.

We smack the Bruins Thursday, that's always good. See you guys later...

time to go bear-bating or renew the spring bear hunt. :D

Horrid finish! Gotta destroy those Bruins on Thursday. I'm still questioning the choice to play Huet 2 straight games after all the work he's done.... Maybe Danis is on the move? *shrug*

Look forward to a less-fatigued showing on Thursday night.

ok... i'll set up a petition and have it sent to the moderators of this community...

should the sanction be:

1) short-term (a month of so...)?

2) long-term (till next season or one full year...)?

3) life-time?

4) life-time plus the afterlife?

5) all of the above?

:P

Elaborate on the difference between D and E.

Anyways, 30 pages tonight.