Game Thread | Bolts Vs. Habs | 03/13/06

Spider-Man NL

Yes Burke is playing well but the Canadiens need to get in his face and get him frustrated.

Streit is playing alright a few bonehead moves but at least he has not cost them a goal.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody is talking about our horrible PP : SEE how MARKOV is a KEY piece of our team and especially our PP unit? SEE?? SEE??? son dunt tell me that kovy looks good at the point :P

let's stay optimistic

ok, i'm out of here guys~ will watch the rest of the game and then go to sleep right after... big day of work is waiting for me tomorrow... :(

GHG

Kovy has not got a chance on the point tonight.

that's what i said : we put him at the point last game when marekov was out and i didnt like it, and i think the coaches didnt like it toooo that's why NO kovy at the point TONITE :P

but u said that u live kovy at the point...

Perezhogin seems to be playing like a lone ranger out there. trying to do things by himself.

sounds like we are kind of sucking.....

1 goal scored for the Habs in almost 2 games :angry:

we are sucking cant complete a pass. gotta give the bolts credit though they are getting their sticks in the way of everything!